Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Congratulations Chuck...I have nine grandkids....told them to stop.

One of my daughters took my advice finally and two of the boys have long hair.  Nothing more happy than seeing them with hair down to their shoulders, flashing me a peace sign.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 8

• Moderators

Congratulations Chuck...I have nine grandkids....told them to stop.

One of my daughters took my advice finally and two of the boys have long hair.  Nothing more happy than seeing them with hair down to their shoulders, flashing me a peace sign.

That's cool, peace signs and everything 60's is popular again with young kids, could be a lot worse. :emotion-21:

Nine, wow, how many kids do you have ? We have 3 kids and 6 grandkids and I am almost positive that's the end..........if they have any sense at all ! :blink:

• Like 6

Morning yet again

I Take a Nap and wake up to find another Little one!

Great news for grandparents!

Ordered up my Upol and some good spotting putty.

Cooler day, spect i'll go work on the MCMs for awile.

Last of the Coffee done, time to get movin.....

One side at a time, bottom is done and drilled for casters.

Ill take a before and after of the the top, that is next, you want to talk about scratches!

post-57941-0-33240000-1441303976_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

• Moderators

Look at those monsters, it's exactly why I built 4 singles.

I helped move a pair like that once and it's no fun.

;

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6

Look at those monsters, it's exactly why I built 4 singles.

I helped move a pair like that once and it's no fun.

That's why those handles will stay on them, i can roll them around, finish the sides then get a neighbor to assist in loading them and truck them around to the back yard for squirting, let-em set for a day, then into the Cave garage door.

• Like 8

Good evening friends.............   YES, I say congrats to you Mr. Chuck Hammond :)   :emotion-21:

Luther, you have fun............   THIS SATURDAY,  'Music Hall' will be open to the audio public for the annual 'Music Appreciation Day' (M.A.D.) and so far, I have one guest from Rhode Island making the trip out (Pezz from RTM)...   Wished more from the forums lived closer, I LOVE these get togethers and it seems that you do to....   :smile:   

I have some music selections of both high res digital audio and some NEW LP's that arrived  this week as well as a couple SEALED 8 tracks from eBay no less !!!    The Sony is almost ready for 'prime time' and hopefully will be ready for a demo Saturday...

Pezz will bring some Blu Ray audio disks etc. along for sampling.   All photos will be posted during the day over in RTM...

Chuck, sounds like you are getting your media organized!, my CDs are in disarray but my LPs and R to R pre-records are in good order right now :wink:   :emotion-29:

Enjoy the evening, and yes, THIS cheese chaser has one more day IN a pipe organ to tune at an area college chapel... :wacko2:

More later........

..........Gary

• Like 9

T G I F good morning everyone     :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Enjoy the day, last one before an extended weekend and listening session tomorrow...  

Chuck, I have NOT forgotten you.   I will have photos of the new Azur for you and group with comments from me AND Pezz as he sees and hears it for the first time tomorrow and it gets a good workout :smile: .  

The  M.A.D. session :emotion-29:  will begin around 1 to 1:30pm eastern after we settle down with a fine, chilled white wine and a light nosh lunch :wink:  ...

...........Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 8