Of all the Members of the Forum

eth2

The "Ear"

I think it was in the AK forum where i came across his profile/rant, he's not been around much in the last few years.

I'll see if i can find it and post a link.

Why i think it's worth wile ?

We have all had dreams of bad boy audio system(s), this guy lives it.

Edited by minermark

Oh lots, many of which will be in Hope next April. Get your collective asses there so this thread can become reality!

Already I've met Rudy81, davis419b, CECAA850, USNRET (briefly), japosey (briefly), jtubbs6117 (briefly), and had a missed connection with pmsummer when he was visiting family in the town where I live. 

I've yet to walk away thinking "wow, I wish we never crossed paths" and always look forward to seeing these guys again, as I do any other regular poster around here. Even if i do think you're a self-righteous Richard - there's nothing a few Shiners can't smooth over during an in-person meetup. ;)

• Like 2

• Moderators

To many to list, really I am being honest.

I have met many here already and it's always surprising. It's really weird, at pilgrimages and get-together's  Klipsch made us name tags with our forum names, you talk to someone for a few minutes then you look down and see the name, it's always a surprise and usual both people just start laughing.

Considering everyone's backgrounds and jobs from one end of the spectrum to the other, everyone got along great and always had many things in common to talk about. It was really like old friends, which it is in a way, you just have not met them in person.

We have made good friends in person also because of this forum,  we have had 6 ( I can remember) forum members at our house over the years, 4 have stayed from one night to almost a week. We have stayed at a few members homes also, three I can think of right off. We have gone on cruises (a few times),  party boats in Florida, cabins in Tennessee for 11 days, kayaking, to NO to listen to music, and other things I probably forgot. 

It's crazy

I would have never thought this could have happened from people I met online, but it has and has been Great.

This is why I can't name just a couple, I have enjoyed being around everyone I met here so far.

• Like 2

Not really a fair question as the ones that I have not met in person yet, I have PMd and talked on the phone with many times.

I will get to meet my top 4 in April, as that will be DTEL / Eldon and his lovely wife, wish they would bring their daughter as well, Carl is an obvious choice as well, and Dave. Might talk Beeker into car pooling it as well, haven't met him yet either, but he lives relatively close!

I mat Kevin Harmon through this forum who I facebook with a couple times a week, and talk on the phone about every 3 weeks and count as a close personal friend. I have met and talked with many people but some of the more known names would be Michael Coulter, Bill Hendrix, and Indy Klipsh Roger. I have talked to many more as well.

Roger

• Like 1

I've met a couple of you guys, and I'm 2-for-2 in terms of good experiences. (Earl (NY) and Mustang Guy (WV))

There are several I'd like to see live and in person, but the next guy I think I'd like to meet would be Beeker.

Labs.firepaper.jpg

• Like 2