Jokes?

Marvel

On 7/12/2020 at 9:51 PM, RandyH 000 said:

A  man and a woman were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning. After dusting themselves off, the woman  and the man surveyed their situation. the man spoke. "Well Mam  , this looks pretty grim." "I know, ." "In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive ." "I agree."  since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?" "Anything sir " "I have never seen a woman's b------ts and I was wondering if I might see yours." "Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.  ----the man enjoyed the sight of her shapely br-----ts,   "sir, could I ask something of you?" "Yes Mam ?" "I have never seen a man's thing . Could I see yours?" "I supposed that would be OK," the man replied undoing his pants . ,  he was sporting a huge e--------on. " the man says ,  you know that if I insert my  thing in the right place, it can give life." "Is that true sir ?" "Yes it is,  mam ." "Then why don't you stick it up that camel's a-----and lets get the hell out of here."

That’s a great classic.  I tell it as a priest, a nun, and a camel.  The priest and the nun both had very sheltered child hoods, thus their curiosity.  However, I don’t think any of those words needed to be censored.

Now that you mention it.

Medical condition precluding wearing of a cheap paper mask.

Violation of 4th Amendment & HIPAA to ax 😉 about his condition.

Just like my condition.

Can’t wait to sue Wally World, should they refuse to allow me to enter...

Lots of skilled ambulance chasing lawyers ‘round here, who know how to pick a jury.