What I Got Today!

Brac

4 hours ago, -js- said:

so, I'm sure I'm not the only one whose life has been a little busy.  but a little while back, I finally connected with forum member Tom Adams and made a deal for his '72 oiled walnut CW he posted here: fs-oiled-walnut-vert-horn-conrwalls/

wow!  really good looking, awesome sounding great pair of speakers!  I just love them!  finally posting to the "what I got" thread because I finally had some time to resize photos & compose a little about them.  (a 3hr + layover @ ATL on yet another work trip, what better time to post to the forum, right?)

anyway, they are just as beautiful in person as they look online.  recommend the seller.  he delivered as advertised, even helped me load them up.  what a guy!

58dbea1b32af0_CWWRpair-2.thumb.jpg.994609b8d58abfad5bb20c28ee67407f.jpganyway, here they are.  did I say that I absolutely love them?!?

(I would post more but even trying to downsize photos, it still says I'm over the size limit.

oh well.)  but maybe this link works like I hope it does

linky thing

Sweet

George

• Like 1

WD My Passport 4TB Portable External Harddrive.

A very worthwhile investment.  Copying all of my important files from all of my computers onto this single 4TB drive.  It's quite fast via USB3, totally silent and relatively small.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQQH86A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

To add to the turbo parts I've already posted... I bought many other things to start the build...  Turbo, manifold, Inconel shielding, injectors, regulator, pressure gauge, manifold studs, intercooler, radiator, and the list goes on, but I still have more stuff to purchase as I figure out how I want to do things:  :)  So mostly what I got, was to work!

32828193272_074c469795_b.jpg

33518375592_4716239b27_b.jpg

33673153606_28811362b2_b.jpg

32850104634_51527b8fe2_b.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/31/2017 at 11:12 AM, yamahaSHO said:

To add to the turbo parts I've already posted... I bought many other things to start the build...  Turbo, manifold, Inconel shielding, injectors, regulator, pressure gauge, manifold studs, intercooler, radiator, and the list goes on, but I still have more stuff to purchase as I figure out how I want to do things:  :)  So mostly what I got, was to work!

32828193272_074c469795_b.jpg

33518375592_4716239b27_b.jpg

33673153606_28811362b2_b.jpg

32850104634_51527b8fe2_b.jpg

Very Nice! What are your expected power gains in both torque and hp? Have you beefed up the diff and trans?

Wb

4 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

Very Nice! What are your expected power gains in both torque and hp? Have you beefed up the diff and trans?

Wb

I am planning on 375 to 400whp for classing.  The turbo can probably do 400-450whp, but that's a good bit of power in this car.  I have not beefed up the transmission or differential.  Since road course is not much shock loading, I'll address those as the need arises. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 6:48 PM, teknoid said:

A new 55" LG 4K TV. Still waiting on the Cambridge Audio DACMagic 100 so I can listen to the TV through my stereo system.

How does that work?

Raw cable signal (no set top box) --> TV -->  DAC -->  AVR

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

How does that work?

Raw cable signal (no set top box) --> TV -->  DAC -->  AVR

I go, set top box---TV---DAC---to active crossover to amps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

I am planning on 375 to 400whp for classing.  The turbo can probably do 400-450whp, but that's a good bit of power in this car.  I have not beefed up the transmission or differential.  Since road course is not much shock loading, I'll address those as the need arises. 

I believe you will want to go with a beefier Mazda Diff in the S2000 if the Honda Diff waves bye!bye!

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!