forum

staygroovybaby

I have not been on for a while. The forum has become like so many others. Arguments, nasty comments, no respect for others, getting off topic. I love Klipsch speakers, but there are others out there just as good for the same and better prices.   Everyone hears different. Everyone likes different music , at different levels and so on. I have owned so many types of speakers and agree Klipsch are in the top line up, but there are others just as good, again same price range.  You enjoy what you enjoy,  melted or not good is good.   I wish everyone good health and  the very best in all your endeavors.  I,m  gone.

sorry you’re leaving man.  i guess why i’ve lasted this long is that i’m not here for audio advice. That’s how it started; but, then realized this was a group that i could BS with and not have to pay the bill at the end of the meal. 

By now, i can tell who is actually knowledgeable and helpful and who isn’t -- i’ll contact people directly if i really need advice. 

As long as there are people involved, there will be all those negative things that you mentioned, and like you said, it’s in so many other places too. 

If you do decide to stay gone ... stay groovy too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deang said:

lmao!  :-)

Seriously though, things have been so quiet that I'm going comatose -- I wonder where he saw the sniping?

I agree with you, and I have to admit, I'm a bit lost.  But then again there is a poster I've blocked so I don't see those posts.  Maybe that is where the trolling is coming from, I don't know.

I don't read every word on this forum but I think I read a lot.  I would say 99% of the posts are very positive and helpful.  I might suggest Mr. @staygroovybaby read different forums and see if the things he is complaining of is the majority or the minority.  

4 hours ago, staygroovybaby said:

I have not been on for a while. The forum has become like so many others. Arguments, nasty comments, no respect for others, getting off topic. I love Klipsch speakers, but there are others out there just as good for the same and better prices.   Everyone hears different. Everyone likes different music , at different levels and so on. I have owned so many types of speakers and agree Klipsch are in the top line up, but there are others just as good, again same price range.  You enjoy what you enjoy,  melted or not good is good.   I wish everyone good health and  the very best in all your endeavors.  I,m  gone.

Not sure what and where you’re reading anything that remotely would spark this type of response. I don’t think I have read any post on this forum that significantly dissed klipsch speakers -a disgression that you aloude to In you post.  

8 hours ago, joshnich said:

a disgression that you aloude to In you post.  

al·lude
əˈlo͞od/  
verb
verb: allude; 3rd person present: alludes; past tense: alluded; past participle: alluded; gerund or present participle: alluding
  1. suggest or call attention to indirectly; hint at.

12 hours ago, staygroovybaby said:

Entitled to your opinion. There will always be a light shining in the window.

Enjoy the trip and all the best of to you:emotion-21:

That is a shame but I guess comfort is key. As for myself I really enjoy this forum, and very much appreciate the feel of camaraderie here - whether it be music, equipment or general interest discussions. I also seem to learn something new each time I sign in. A very nice crew from all over.

• Like 1