ATTENTION, ABOUT THE LOUNGE SECTION

dtel

6 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I feel for the mods... Been there... done that

I wouldn't have let it get as far as it did.  

You “feel for the mods”? Gimme a break - you have any idea the cash money these guys make ? 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KlipschFish said:
10 hours ago, Islander said:

It’s a different world up here, north of the 49th parallel.

[Frantically smashing my "Envy" button] ;)

Plus, Canada has all the beautiful boundary waters in the Quetico Provincial Park... a short canoe paddle away...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RadBlue said:

SIGH!! as a Canadian all I got to say is don't you moderators realize that nothing really entertaining happens here in Canada , and that we must watch U.S. politic's or come to your forums to get any decent entertainment. Plz think of us poor, bored Canuks before you drop the hammer on our entertainment.  :P

8/1

Qualifiers Start

Heck we're going to the Caps middle of next week!

I come here to get away from politics but everyday for quite awhile now it seems a small group of people are allowed to push their narrative and lash out at any opposing viewpoints, even going as far as trying to get people banned-- not a very inviting place to be. I appreciate any effort to try and tamp this down thanks.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, richieb said:

You “feel for the mods”? Gimme a break - you have any idea the cash money these guys make ? 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

Money?  It looks to me like most of the mods are Forum members, working as volunteers.  Yes, there’s Chad, who’s a Klipsch employee, and who actually maintains the Forum, but that’s the only salaried person I’m aware of on here.

And anyway, this forum is a service provided for us by Klipsch.  We don’t pay for it, so we should appreciate that we have it.  It’s not a right to be on here, it’s a privilege.  If you’re not happy to be on here, there’s nothing keeping you.  If you are happy to be on here, we’re glad to have you.  It’s up to you.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, dtel said:

I did but changed it, wanted to see what the natives would say. I will erase the comments at some point.

Tired of the BS, you know how that goes.

I left BS for a long time before its demise. Missed it when it departed just a bit. 

My preference if for us all to learn minus inherently inflammatory muck.

If you are old, grey, drunk and make a mistake, do you get a warning?

• Like 1