What Are You Paying For Gas ?

sunburnwilly

• Moderators

about $6.99 for an enchilada dinner and then give it about 2 hours.....

roy delgado

About the only thing that this will run is the people standing close to you ! Well unless you were to run a hose to........never mind , don't want to think it through any farther.

Was $2.15.9 in our home town yesterday, drove 35 miles to "The Big City" and filled up for $1.99.9 in Brainerd, MN. Regular gas.

In our town, you can see all three gas stations from the main intersection in town, which, by the way, is the only stop light in the county, and all three stations are always the same price. If they're not the same, it because someone is outside with new numbers going up, but they'll all be the same within an hour. In Brainerd, saw a range from $1.99 to 2.24.

reason are:

• mild weather until now that had less demand on heating oil vs gasoline
  • no catastrophic hurricane like katrina
  • no open threats to america from al queda
  • more probes into gas price gauging with the new house and senate
  • etc
  • also more stock than expected

Northern New York State...........................$2.49 reg. unld................Gee, that's a bargain HUH ??????? Still way too high .....................

i recognize that price. i was beginning to wonder what planet some of these people live on. i fillled up today, the pump shut off automatically at $50 but my truck was still thirsty. I think it was 2.49 a gallon also.

i'm in southern california and i know that we have some environmental issues that raise at least 25 cents a gallon.

Since I used to be a dispatcher for petroleum/distillates (albeit short time), prices are determined by many factors:

State and cooridor: DE must use RFG (reformulated gas which runs about $.05/gal higher than conventional).

During certain periods of the year (I-95 cooridor, State of MD mandates RFG during due to EPA regs)

(1) Week per year DE eliminates the state tax and is actually cheaper than MD.

RFG can be used in MD, but conventional cannot be dropped in the state of DE. So many confusing laws, but I digress:

5-7 cents higher in DE than the MD Eastern Shore, and I must use HI OCTANE

$2.29/gal

$2.06/reg???

The cheapest state I've seen between here and Georgia was a small area in NC, but everywhere else more expensive. We are blessed on the Eastern shore since we have a depot which is barged in! Nearest refineries are in Baltimore, and Delaware City, DE

On a trip inside Arkansas today, prices for reg. unleaded seemed to range from about $1.95 to $1.99.  Me though? I was burning diesel.  Bought 50 gallons at $2.35 per gallon.

Bob Crites