Forum friends: Be thinking of us next week...

fini

Sure will Fini, we hope everything goes so well the only unusual part of the whole thing is you as their nurse. Wink

Take good care of them, and try not to let it get you down and cause you problems, they will need you when they come home.

Keep us updated next week.

What Elden said.

You and the girls have already been lifted up at my place. You hang in there, you big lug. They will be fine. I just know it in my heart. Intimidating as it might be, you will be a great nurse.

tc

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a mental picture of Fini in a nurses outfit complete with white hose lol Indifferent

Well... I've yet to meet Fini... but I'm not sure that scare me nearly as much as a mental image of Coytee in his Marie outfit singing along while jammin' to his Jub's? Besides a lot of men are nurses now days. A couple of my male cousins have become nurses. Now, 20 or 30 years ago....

I'm sure Fini will make a wonderful nurse for his wife and daughter.

best regards fini for successful resolution of both matters. i can only imagine the stress that you are under having two loved ones facing surgery. i have four children (all grown now; but, i still worry about them).

i hope you have some local friends/family to be with you during this.

maybe someday, i can. i've made it through the first round of cuts for a new job in your area--on yerba buena island, right in the middle of the bay between oakland and san francisco. so, a move just may be in my near future.

steve

Well, she's finally out of surgery (6 hours), and resting well. It's about 9:45 here, and I'm headed off to my brother's place for a night's rest.

I think everything went well. It was done laproscopically, with the use of robots! Warning, Will Robinson!!

Thanks again for all the prayers, vibes, and well wishes!!