Subwoofers

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
Hz so good.

1490 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 128 replies
    • 32.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 36 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  1. RIP My RSW-15 :'( 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. Klipsch Said No

• 8 replies
  3. SPL-150 vs R-115SW

• 13 replies
    • 24k views
  4. Klipsch KG SW

• 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Rsw 15

• 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Blah, I'm on strike.  Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23 # in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores.  He laffed and I countered with, "Ya know what?  I've known you and your wife my entire life and I've NEVER seen you in any grocery store."  He got a laff outta that.  Then told me everything looked much better so there's that.  My old butt isn't goin anywhere yet. 
    • Yes what are your dimensions room wise , ceiling. Agree with above depending on what fronts you are using. @roc2it
    • Hi Everyone, these speakers are still available. My poor Dad sadly got very sick shortly after we put up the post and ultimately passed away due to complications of Lewy body dementia. I was so glad to be fully involved in caring for him during his illness and am so glad we got to spend that time together as a family. Now that we are all getting our feet back under us again, I'm trying to help Mom find someone who is ready for these speakers to be a part of their lives for the next 40 years. 💗 The speakers are still in Shreveport, Louisiana. I've had recommendations for potential buyers to find a mover through UShip, so feel free to ping me with any questions.
    • Hello,  I have decided to part out my Series 1 RF-7    Woofer K1089-AV $130.00 each (Have 4 )  Horns K-67-KV $85.00 Each (have 2 ) Cross Overs $75.00 each (have 2 ) Feet All 8 of them $100.00  Grills No broken pegs on them $70 each ( have 2 )    Send a PM if you are wanting any of it.  I can ship to the 48 states  Location is South Ca 
    • @Tarheel, Chuckie if you're talking to me about my rig, vinyl, signed stuff and things with value both girls know what's here and what's locked up at other places.  They could each buy Lambo's if they sold it @ auctions.    Yea, dad's outta the box but he's always spot on.  So I laff and take the heat they throw at me.  Kids today aren't anything like we were.  Wild!    Items from people that were very close to me won't ever be sold.  Offed a couple things once and a big time dude pretty much laffed at me.  Then he saw pics I'd sent him and was my best friend.  So I took it out on his commission cause he just HAD to sell them.  Blah.    World's full of morons and I ain't dead yet.  Why?  Ya wanna buy sumpin?  😂😂😂  Ouch, will you  quit stickin pins in that lil doll you have w/my name on it?  Ouch.  QUIT IT!  😂
    • Ya, I agree. Wish I could fit something that will take the whole 200 watts RMS I can send to them also... Plenty of time. Too little money and room. lol
    • Absolutely. We have discussed all of these issues at great length. I will gradually liquidate a lot of my toys as I get older, as I don't want to leave a huge mess. Plus, I don't want someone else playing their music on my Jubilee's! 🤣
    • It might sound a little 'dry' for most of the bass, and then have what will sound like a +3dB boost at 40.  Might work pretty well, would be fine with some sort of active compression. Cabin Gain might make everything I said wrong.
    • A diet for me is limiting myself in salty and fast food