Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Paid for an additional 5 KP-600 boxes the other day, that brings the total up to 25 that I am picking up in May   ;)

Roger

yes..... you are a sick man :emotion-21:

MKP :-)

sooooooo.... being the non-tech i am... i google kp-600 boxes to see what they are.  and they are SOMETHING...

and so was this...

https://www.google.com/search?q=klipsch+kp+600+pic&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&tbm=isch&imgil=_94MMOShIXU3OM%253A%253Bvu1dznYA_hRqNM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fcommunity.klipsch.com%25252Findex.php%25253F%25252Ftopic%25252F104781-the-biggest-klipsch-rig-mr-david-phipps-opti-case%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=_94MMOShIXU3OM%253A%252Cvu1dznYA_hRqNM%252C_&usg=__w35Yh-mSR_eqI31hheISQjWwh94%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiVxNeExo7LAhXH7CYKHTeKC2MQyjcINw&ei=L6nMVtXwMcfZmwG3lK6YBg#imgrc=BVU1ZkL1WWoqrM%3A

and when you click on the page...

it gets even better...

and MKP wants to know why i am laughing so hard....

p.s. roger -- what are you going to do with all of them??  having a party??    :tongue:  

Hi BOSS! :)

A large portion of those pictures belong to my good buddy Kevin Harmon who will be playing 4 stack or 12 boxes in Hope for the get together, and several photos in there are shots of some of my cabs. :)

I have a 30ft by 60ft machine shed, and I thought I would put a projector and an insane surround sound in there. :)

I also have been helping my brother in law DJ some school dances for about 6 local schools and thought I might seriously up the ante :)

I would like to get into doing my own sound eventually...

Roger

• Like 9

So, i hope I get some free coffee around here ... in 10 years, i’ve got my first thread locked.  

Had no idea that mentioning Bacon Double Cheeseburger was going to spin out of control so quickly...it was really in the news too.

By the way Carl, if it was about me, i’d be “Mr. Bean & Cheese Burrito, extra cheese, add onions."  But, i guess that name would be a bit long.

• Like 6

So, i hope I get some free coffee around here ... in 10 years, i’ve got my first thread locked.  

Had no idea that mentioning Bacon Double Cheeseburger was going to spin out of control so quickly...it was really in the news too.

As soon as he posted that, we instantly had a few forum members attack the people involved in the original perceived "attack," and frankly, it was ridiculous. 

Bottom line is, I think it's ok to be a bit skeptical, but let's treat someone as if they are telling the truth, unless it's a physically impossible claim or proven otherwise, ok?

And, as always, keep name-calling off the board. You know who you are.

With a post like that, I would have thought she was there. :ph34r:  Anyway, did you at least get to see that you can only use 26 characters in your new name if you legally change your name in California?  Of course, if you do not change it through legal channels, you can use as many characters as you want. B)

_ cooldudeside.jpg

post-36163-0-12780000-1456297232_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 8

^^That is awesome^^

This crazy winter weather continues. It was 72 a couple days ago, now it's 38 and raining, going down to 24 tonight and 3-6 inches of snow on it's  way, with 50 mph winds. 100 miles north they're talking about blizzard conditions. 

I hope all you folks in the deep south are ok, there were quite a few tornadoes. I am ready for spring.

• Like 6

Morning gang...

Should have left an hour ago.... oh well....I'll drink another cup of coffee....

Yea we should be getting some weather today... the storm from the South should be here later this afternoon.... calling for flooding and storms...

Today's work is in the shop.... pulled that in last night... gonna be replacing a clutch in a Honda Element.... pain in the butt.... but hey it's better than sitting on my a$$ making no money.....

Sorry ya thread got locked BSM..... Ya know I don't know about changing my name..........But the wife/BOSS calls me all kind of names :o

OK Check in later... a good day to all

MKP :-)

• Like 8

• Moderators
Yea we should be getting some weather today... the storm from the South should be here later this afternoon.... calling for flooding and storms..

It was really windy here last night, 50+mph winds but only 2 3/4" of rain, at times the winds were a good bit higher I would think, right now partly cloudy, windy and 49 which is much better.

But the wife/BOSS calls me all kind of names

I know exactly how that works, and pretty much know when to expect it.  :D

• Like 8

Was expecting to use the rest of my 2 cycle gas mix in the snow thrower today but the forecast changed from 5-8" of expected snow last night to 1-3" this morning.

Not bad news i guess.

Picked up some Peet's Coffee for the Keurig just for a change, it was on sale and wanted to try it out.

Not fantastic but not bad either, may try it again if it comes back on sale.

Spring can't come soon enough.

• Like 5

• Moderators
By the way Carl, if it was about me, i’d be “Mr. Bean & Cheese Burrito, extra cheese, add onions."

On day if I ever pass a Del Taco I'm going to have to try it, there has to be something to it.

I have never been given free coffee that was really worth taking for the most part. :( 

I seen the beginning of that thread and came back and it was locked so I read it to see what happened. :mellow:  I don't get why it's so hard to not post something ? I don't say everything I would like to say or I would be gone, but it's not that hard to be reasonable or not say anything.  

• Like 5

^^That is awesome^^

This crazy winter weather continues. It was 72 a couple days ago, now it's 38 and raining, going down to 24 tonight and 3-6 inches of snow on it's  way, with 50 mph winds. 100 miles north they're talking about blizzard conditions. 

I hope all you folks in the deep south are ok, there were quite a few tornadoes. I am ready for spring.

Yep, getting ready for the "blizzard".....snow blower gassed up and ready to go.....bird feeders filled.  Although of course rarely does the weather around here actually reach the lofty expectations of the forecasters.  I don't care, it is what it is....nothing we can do about it but sit back and watch...

• Like 5

^^That is awesome^^

Yep, getting ready for the "blizzard".....snow blower gassed up and ready to go.....bird feeders filled.  Although of course rarely does the weather around here actually reach the lofty expectations of the forecasters.  I don't care, it is what it is....nothing we can do about it but sit back and watch...

They already downgraded our forecast also, from 4-6" to 1-3"….fine with me.

• Like 5