Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

As I get older I wonder why I never, ever visited the VA to register and apply for disabilty for numerous things upon retirement

you should go...you earned it.  i waited nine years before going to file a claim...VA rated me at 60%, strangely denying a condition that was diagnosed at a VA hospital.  I live in pain everyday...so now i’m happy to be getting some return on this daily pain. can’t sleep more than a couple hours at a time. i’m still fortunate after i walk the halls of a VA hospital.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 6

As I get older I wonder why I never, ever visited the VA to register and apply for disabilty for numerous things upon retirement

you should go...you earned it.  i waited nine years before going to file a claim...VA rated me at 60%, strangely denying a condition that was diagnosed at a VA hospital.  I live in pain everyday...so now i’m happy to be getting some return on this daily pain. can’t sleep more than a couple hours at a time. i’m still fortunate after i walk the halls of a VA hospital.

I disagree, what I earned after 23 years was a check every month (for now until that gets taken away), you and the folks that need the care shouldn't have to wait to get it because some BS artist is working the dole. I'm good. Just late night thoughts on the previous post.

• Like 2

Morning gang....

Grandkids picked-up....on the bus....and me and The BOSS just chilling working on the 2nd cup...

Yea I gotta go back to the dentist....a few things I need to get done.....I also need to start thinking about getting the "rear end" checked out, I'll be 53 this year... so I guess it's time...oh boy can't wait.....NOT...

Like my dad says....."getting old isn't for whimps"......I think he's on to something there....

Got a few jobs in the shop....I'll be getting ready yo put the replacment engine in my Pilot this weekend..

Not to much else going on.....

Good luck to you Chuck and LF.....on the house thing....

OK gang....I should be rolling out....check in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Is it OK to refer to Klipsch audio in this thread?

As I sit working at the computer, I'm enjoying California by John Mayall via Spotify.  The nearfield sound quality of these Promedia 2.1 speakers continues to amaze me.  They'e almost like a good pair of headphones, but without the headache.  

• Like 5