Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

I have never been given free coffee that was really worth taking for the most part.

I've been given some OUTSTANDING coffee!  ^^^^^^^^ ;)

Your doing better than me, someone gave me some bags of Dunkin Donuts Blueberry muffin and Apple Pie, it's different  :blink:  To be honest i drink it but only when I want to stretch my normal coffee and take a break from it, I'm cheap like that but it does make me appreciate my normal coffee even more.

• Like 5

Good afternoon my friends.......... :emotion-44:

Home from work = day #2 !   Out of four sick co-workers, I was the last one to get 'it' and my first real cold in many years, can't win them all..  But, took the time to look back about 6 pages of posts...

Thanks for compliments on the orchestral photos....

That 'washroom' looks fantastic! :emotion-21:

Teeth.......hmmm, I just pul'em  :wacko2:   My dad at 87 just went to dentures!  To many tooth 'do dads' breaking and falling apart.  I have a ways to go...

Weather here today is heavy RAIN, back yards are flooded........!    Dry and warm in the home....although, I have been in my spa robe for a couple days....    Lots of coffee - water drinking around here, not up to any vino :emotion-46:  yet...taking a break from it all week..

Looks like all is in order here on this forum... :emotion-21:

OH, and I must continue my story too...........well, I will try to finish that up soon.  There have been even more developments as recent as yesterday!  

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon........ :smile:  

.............Gary

• Like 7

Snow?  You want snow?  We are getting hammered right now.  Could possibly rival the "Snowmaggedeon" of the East Coast a few weeks ago, but, we'll see....I'll post pics if warranted.

I'm on my way jimjimbo.....have some coffee ready for me....

MKP :-)

Thanks for the offer!  I've got a pretty badass snowblower that I just bought this year, and it works well.  New prediction is for 18 inches and over for us here in the lake effect band.....I'm going to wait until about 6pm to make my first pass, then again in the morning.  Not even worth it to go out right now at about 4:30, it's coming down really hard.

• Like 5

Due to the continuous harassment from a couple of forum members, I will no longer be taking part in this forum. 

I have better things to do in life than deal with Cons/thief's.  

Thanx for the good times to my Bud's, you know who you are.

Why give them the satisfaction.

Let things cool down and get your *** back in here.

• Like 4

Due to the continuous harassment from a couple of forum members, I will no longer be taking part in this forum. 

those who are being a PITA are simply there to help you to remember that you have control of who and what you choose to ignore. It would be a disservice to your friends here to let a few people who are the real problem chase you away. That simply empowers them to do more bad crap. Hang tough. best regards moray james.

• Like 7

Mark.... this is one of your only posts I will not give a "like".......come on my man....it would really suck not to have you around....

Just have a chill.....work on Mr. Crow.....eat a corndog......then come have a cup of coffee with us...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

What's going on Marl?

Please send me a PM when you get the chance.

Rog

• Like 4