Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Monday all, I'm catching up after my weekend absence.  I worked on my son in laws Tundra for most of the day on Saturday.  I should have sub let it to Mark, what  a PITA.

Dtel, if your friend hitch hiked somewhere, he's never be able to get back home.

Duder, what horn is that ?

Off to work .

• Like 4

Happy Monday, you all are hilarious! It was fun catching up! Jason, hope things aren't serious.

After a mostly snow free winter, 10 inches on Saturday. Warmed to 45 yesterday - supposed to hit the 50's this week so for now.., soup.

The Stars lined up this weekend when my family was gone more than two hours and watched the latest mission impossible movie with the volume way up. :-) I was pleasantly surprised, my low expectations served me well!

Have a great week!

• Like 8

I remember being young (both parents died when i was 8 so it had to be before then), i was sent to bed and thought that i saw a shadow at my bedroom door. I called for help and my Grandmother told me it was the devil coming to get me. She did love me though.

That's a beautiful story.  It reminds me of when it rains it's God crying, probably because of something I did.

• Like 6

• Moderators

Happy Monday all, I'm catching up after my weekend absence.  I worked on my son in laws Tundra for most of the day on Saturday.  I should have sub let it to Mark, what  a PITA.

Dtel, if your friend hitch hiked somewhere, he's never be able to get back home.

Off to work .

Tried  to like this but it will not let me, I guess it know how much I hate working on cars ?

• Like 4

• Moderators

I remember being young (both parents died when i was 8 so it had to be before then), i was sent to bed and thought that i saw a shadow at my bedroom door. I called for help and my Grandmother told me it was the devil coming to get me. She did love me though.

That's a beautiful story.  It reminds me of when it rains it's God crying, probably because of something I did.

Those are both funny, it's a wonder you two turned out as well as you did. :blink:  :huh:  :P  

• Like 4

Off to work .

Tried  to like this but it will not let me, I guess it know how much I hate working on cars ?

He had exhaust leaks at his manifold to head gaskets.  As we were pulling them anyways, he swapped them out for headers. 

We were using hand tools and I still broke a Snap On socket.  Luckily he comes by here on Mondays and I have a new one already.

• Like 4

I hope it's nothing serious. The fact that they let you go home is a good sign.

A friend had shortness of breath, dizziness, and felt weak. He was 45 years old, 6' tall, 180 lbs, and worked for a living. He seamed to be in very good shape, but he's a smoker. His doctor did a stress test with him on a treadmill. The Dr didn't like what he saw, immediately sent him to the hospital for a 4 way heart bypass!

That was about 6 years ago, he quit smoking and is doing very well, it did scare him pretty bad.

Stress test, that is what i had.

Doctor says my heart is in great shape but I'm not so sure.

I smoke as well, roll my own in fact.

Going to follow up with my doc next week and hope to get more information of what the issue could be.

Jason, highly recommend you see another doctor....I've had these issues for years, so I have lots of experience with the symptoms, tests, etc.  Jaw tightness, chest tightness, shortness of breath is very typical of a blocked blood flow in or near the heart.  Don't mess around with this, or put it off.  

• Like 4

Sounds like you need to order one of those heaters (don't remember) that were posted in the other thread for tough bolts. 

Yep.  The manifold to converter pipe is the nut I broke my socket on.  We ended up heating each one with a torch to get them off.  After my deep socket broke I had to snap the ends of the studs off so I could get my shallow socket on the nuts as well.  a lift and air tools probably would have cut a couple hours off the job.  All Data only pays 1.2 hours per side.  How bad could it be? (I said to myself).

• Like 4

Wife went to a craft show and I am presently eating an Amish made black Raspberry pie.... YUMMY! :D

that cheese looks good as well there Wolfbane1

Roger

Its really an excellent quality Cheddar Cheese. As good as the best Cheddar's from the UK, Wisconsin or Oregon. At $22/30 oz can its a steal and will last forever aging slowly in the can until open. 

Totally agree with the quality!!  My wife went to WSU, as well as many friends and other family, so I've enjoyed this great cheese for quite a number of years.

• Like 4

Jason, highly recommend you see another doctor

This is twice in one week I agree with Jim.  Armageddon must be upon us.

Well, of course you could PM and agree with me.  That way, you wouldn't have the forum collective looking down upon you...

BTW, did you try the beans?

• Like 4

BTW, did you try the beans?

Well, since this is a coffee thread, yes.

I don't think they had outgassed enough the first time I tried them.  Today was much better, I really enjoyed them.  I was going to wait till the flavor kind of stabilizes to give a final impression.

• Like 3

Duder, what horn is that

The horn in the black box, is a P. Audio PH4525/P. Audio BMD750

and the two that do not have boxes are PRV WG45-50 with the EV DH1A driver.

They sound ok, but need some equing.  I noticed that some have had good luck with the P. Audio horn.  However I was looking for something without a diffraction slot.  That is when I stumbled upon the PRV. 

• Like 4

God only cried once. When his friend Lazarus died :emotion-25:

• Like 4