Moving on

Amy

Well it's about time you abandoned this den of decrepit denizens of diatopic dullards for people your own age.

Congratulations. I hope it's not an immediate transition, but something that allows a summer of pleasant freedom before another swirl of work. Time for yourself, and time for those closest to you

A pause if you will, before you undertake once of societies more pressing needs, a revival of Vaudeville.

I can only hope the following ditty will stand you in good stead as you struggle mightily to accomplish this Sisyphean task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3VAtGLQms

Of course, you may fail at this task and find yourself in need of gainful employment. In that case I stand ready to be at your side as you go into your spiel during a job interview for promotional work with major league baseball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg&feature=kp

Best wishes Amy,

Marty

• Like 1

Of course, you may fail at this task and find yourself in need of gainful employment.

if that happens, feel free to use any us as a reference.

P.S. Don't offer that to a prospective employer when they ask, "What can you do for us?"

Interviewer: "So Steve, if I hire you, what do you have to offer us?"

Me: "Well, you can use me as a reference."

Interviewer: "Thank you for coming today."

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators

Well Amy it's getting close, getting excited, any direction you go is going to be a big change, unless you just go home. :(

Feels weird, not gonna lie!

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. I haven't had time to respond to everyone individually yet, but I will!! You guys really are great. I hope you continue to make this place special.

• Like 5

Well Amy it's getting close, getting excited, any direction you go is going to be a big change, unless you just go home. :(

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. I haven't had time to respond to everyone individually yet, but I will!! You guys really are great. I hope you continue to make this place special.

So, are you walking away from the forum cold turkey or are you going to slum around and become like the rest of us Regular old members? You'd be welcomed of course; but, i've never been one of those guys that goes back to his old place of work and visits.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Being mostly a night person I have spent a few evenings think about what I could fly under Her radar. As well as what would not. Kinda tried for some warning points as have others.

Amy was here when I first got unto the forum and has been very helpful.

when she had some objection she would generally use P,M.

She reminds me of a lady I once who could take out 2 normal guys twice her weight.

Give Em HELL Amy Give Em HELL

Seems some are getting their last goodbyes in.

Wishing you all the happiness and non of the displeasures

• Like 2

I just noticed something, to add to your bag full of compliments from all the speaker geeks here.................it's gonna take 2 men to replace 1 woman, eh? hmmmmmm...... good luck to Klipsch with that!

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 2

Amy, now you will have nocturnal dreams about working at Klipsch. You will dream that you still work there, and that something is strange, and that you need to fix it. These will go on for years. This not a curse, but a prophecy.

The best to you and yours.

• Like 2

Wow!!!! Truthfully, I had already left the forum (at least from posting)and saw this thread and it brought back quite a few memories....Good luck in whatever you decide to do but given I remember when you signed up and you single-handedly kept me a happy camper when others were messing up it's going to be weird for quite a few of us and will never be the same--Yet one more good reason for me retiring. :emotion-19:^_^ Klipsch will be losing one of their BEST Ambassadors and employees with you leaving.

Edited by tkdamerica
  • Like 1