Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

18 hours ago, ricktate said:

That emblem is way out of place. Were you able to put it back where it goes??? It probably held on with sticky tape and just let loose and slid down. Maybe when they slid the plastic bag over it.

If the wood grain looks good to you Aaron I would sit back and enjoy. You got 2 undamaged speakers .....Just Be Happy....lol.

Can you post pic of both fronts the way that grain is I think it matched pretty good no matter how you put it.

What you powering those babies with ??

I'm powering them with a Marantz SR5011 receiver and a Emotiva XPA-GEN 5 amp I will post pics of the full fronts but I can already say they aren't a perfect match I don't think unless it's the light playing tricks on me. 

IMG_0639.JPG

• Like 1

SNIP: "I'm powering them with a Marantz SR5011 receiver and a Emotiva XPA-GEN 5 amp I will post pics of the full fronts but I can already say they aren't a perfect match I don't think unless it's the light playing tricks on me."

Wow! Aaron, perfectly matched or not those are beautiful speakers.

• Like 2

Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your experience of buying Klipschorns. To many of us it's just a dream. The speakers look gorgeous and I'm sure they sound wonderful. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. 

Mark

PS. I wouldn't sweat the serial number thing. You're going to enjoy these speakers for a long long time. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your experience of buying Klipschorns. To many of us it's just a dream. The speakers look gorgeous and I'm sure they sound wonderful. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. 

Mark

PS. I wouldn't sweat the serial number thing. You're going to enjoy these speakers for a long long time. 

Thank you, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well! 

3 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

several finished pairs were on display at the factory tour in May. This is the only picture I snapped, but surely others took more. notice how they match, whereas Aarons are slightly different.

If one of Aaron's speakers looked like your pic from the tour, and the other looked like one of the two he has, well...

14 hours ago, Grizzog said:

Synergy are not book matched and therefore do not need consecutive numbers. This goes for anything with vinyl veneer and I do believe anything outside of Heritage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU WIN FOR THE FIRST FLAME--MY POST WAS A JOKE BUT YOU COULD NOT TELL.

Those finishes aren't slightly different... they are very different. But if you can live with it, who cares.

You should see my LSii's, in the day light they are trashed but they sound awesome... then again, I didnt pay retail either.

Hi AaronB123,

Congratulations on getting your Klipschorns. They must sound great. I have wanted some 70th Anniversary Klipschorns since seeing that exotic veneer at the Consumer Electronics Show last January, but I already have Klipschorns, so instead I am glad to learn about a fellow forum member, you, getting your beautiful Australian Walnut Klipschorns.

This thread raises a question. Do any of the 70th Anniversary boxes have a label stating that a specific serial number Klipschorn should be paired up with another specific serial number Klipschorn, similar to how it is indicated on the labels of my pair of Heresy III shipping boxes?

0029.jpg0030.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Those finishes aren't slightly different... they are very different. But if you can live with it, who cares.

You should see my LSii's, in the day light they are trashed but they sound awesome... then again, I didnt pay retail either.

Flipping between being a trouble maker and pragmatism. All in just two lines of text. :)

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

Do any of the 70th Anniversary boxes have a label stating that a specific serial number Klipschorn should be paired up with another specific serial number Klipschorn, similar to how it is indicated on the labels of my pair of Heresy III shipping boxes?

Unsure about the Khorn 70th, but the Heresy 70th boxes do. We have a pair sitting close to my desk.

• Like 1