When Do You Decorate For Christmas?

Ceptorman

Costco and the like had their Christmas tress, decorations, etc. displayed right before Halloween. Which is why the "Holidays" leave me a bit jaded. And now the infamous Black Friday has been extended to damn near Black November. Basically Christmas has become a two and a half month sales blitz. Happy Holidays Everyone !!!

• Like 1

Never, last set of pictures I have with a tree is 2009 or there about. Got tired of the whole production and the better half agreed. We snuggle up with all 7.1 of our favorite Klipsch speakers and watch It's a Wonderful Life on Christmas eve, drink too much eggnog, sleep in on the big day then eat, drink and be merry. Yes we have no kids;)

• Like 3

Not exactly the same but sort of parallel...bring out our few items about one week out, including an old crystal menorah we have had for years, get it nice and shined up and remove any left over wax.We hang a few things and start the season by playing our favourite Hanukkah CDs and sipping wine or a little scotch.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rplace said:

Never, last set of pictures I have with a tree is 2009 or there about. Got tired of the whole production and the better half agreed. We snuggle up with all 7.1 of our favorite Klipsch speakers and watch It's a Wonderful Life on Christmas eve, drink too much eggnog, sleep in on the big day then eat, drink and be merry. Yes we have no kids;)

what are these...

they look like a couple of kids to me ...

IMG_20171116_215931.thumb.jpg.a8f863bc4c72fb2b08232cb7fc7f6a60.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1