Oldbuckster Update?

Tarheel

Thanks for the update Harry.

Excellent suggestions Michael. I'm sure Rob's spirits would be lifted if he could enjoy his music over his Cornwalls and Scott. I hope there's some way that can happen.

Rob, know that you and you're family are in our thoughts and prayers and that may the grace of God be extended to you and your family to get you through this most difficult time.

I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but I was doing a SEARCH on Old Buckster and came up with this gem of a thread entitled 'Old Buckster, It's Your Birthday!"This is when he got the Scott:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/86299.aspx?PageIndex=1

Or when he finally tracked down a pair of 'local' Cornwalls that he'd been wanting for some time:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/98615.aspx?PageIndex=10

The Buckster has 11,091 posts and just turned 60 on October 27 of this year.

I raise my glass to you Rob - Ride on bravely!

Mark- The whole post was magnificently worded. I'm in tears tonight, thinking of what Rob is facing. It hits a bit close to home, reminding us all how precious our time here is. You are in my prayers, Rob. Know there are prayers being said for you on the other side of the world tonight, too. I'm glad our Lord never sleeps nor slumbers...

Grace and Peace be with you on this journey!

I always liked the fact that he wanted to know what I thought whenever I changed or upgraded my system. He always suggested tube amps for me whenever I brought up getting a new receiver or amp. I'm sure someday I'll experience them.

News like this is always hard to hear.

Having been a lurker for a couple years until I finally got the nerve to post, I remember he was the one who always helped me out when I had a question. I always enjoy reading his comments. My thoughts and prayers are with you OB and my God find comfort for your illness...

Very sad news. Like everyone I have been thinking about the OB since this thread began.

I have never seen a forum that members within it has extended their hearts to one single forum member.

Just goes to show that he has touched many peoples hearts.

I have always thought that one of my accomplishments in life would be to be remembered and known of if I am not around, and OB you have already definitely achieved this.

Best wishes my friend to you and your family.

i feel the same way. it is a very sad day on the forum. I sure hope God chooses to perform a miracle here--i really miss talking to Rob.

I am blessed and in God's good graces but my unworthy voice isn't good enough for my friend. I've asked and prayed for such a miracle in every way I know but more help is needed.

Harry

This is sad news indeed. Harry, if you speak again to Rob or his wife, please pass on our love and well-wishes. Thank you forgetting in touch. If there's anything we all can do for Rob or the family, post it here, please.

I have a bad habit of cruising through this forum and never looking at the General section. I wish I wouldn't do that.....

Rob's one of the shining examples of what makes this forum a great place. Dude comes to the forum thinking he needs a solid state amp for his rock and roll needs and gets handed a Scott. We all know what happens next[:D] I never tire of seeing those cybergrins from ear to ear that result from our interference.....

Please know, Rob, that we are all with you at this time - if there is any way that our collective thoughts can heal and give comfort, they will.