General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21521 topics in this forum

• 24 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. something for m00n

• 5 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  2. pre out-main in plugs

• 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. What is H-BRSL?

• 9 replies
  4. coax v rca/dvd

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Just dropping in

• 4 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Heya @billybob how many pair of those Jockey whitey tighties ya going thru a day now?  Gotta hook Abomb up with the REAL weather report!   Good to her that she's ok.  Out in the middle of BFEgypt isn't good when something like that happens.  Crazy place out there for sure.
    • Sorry I have been busy myself. Almost had to make an emergency trip out to New Mexico. My Mother-in-law was rushed to the hospital via life flight. They live in the middle of nowhere. Thank goodness she is okay. So...back for now. Heading down to Florida on Sunday though. Not looking forward to the effing heat.
    • Basically, you're all stuck w/me.  It was an old Army buddy from F troop. lol  I was the first to get the call and let the boys all know.  She called them all going right down the list she had.  After having been thru the thick and thin of it all (mostly thick)  We vowed to stay together for the rest of our lives.  PTSD?  We handled our own PTSD like we did everything else.  I'll drop this here just for a hoot.  We'd all have been certified, bona-fied bat sheet crazy.  😂  Yea, I know there would be comments here but just a like or non-like works for me.  It's done and bittersweet but one thing for sure he was a damn Patriot for sure.  Just think about it and scroll on down.  It's all good!    "The whole world has gone mad!"   Nils Lofgren   This just popped in the head from an old meme I saw once that resonated.  Ashes to Ashes and dust to dust.  NOW ya know why I NEVER dust.  Ya just don't know today!   😂   Funny!  This song just popped into my head.  Crazy!      
    • I thought playing Music was the average requirement. 🤔
    • In our heyday there were a lot of us conversing in the forum about ALOT  before there was social media so we enjoyed meeting up with each other...By 2016 considerable things had changed including us not conversing every day on non-hobby issues in the Forum.    My take? It all started as @babadono suggested and lookin at the attendance mentioned, it appears most of us now are now content hangin' online and it's more like a generational thing which has limited appeal. In particular, mostly old-school Heritage owners actually want to make the "Pilgrimage" and not very many folks just purchasing speakers.
    • Music is very dynamic, so it is good to have more amplifier power than your average requirements.
    • Thanks for the tip, did some digging and found a wide range of opinions on his designs (on the internet?  SHOCKING-   Sorry, had to).    Mind sharing which setup you have made and some pics.   This may be a moot point tho-   was going to try to repurpose a velodyne impact to do this, but come to find out the plate amp is dead, and there are no T/S specs available for the driver...   
    • Looking for a set of these in reasonable (<300 miles) of Central Mississippi.  Willing to work a trade +/- cash or buy outright if the condition and price warrant.   Items I could trade: Adcom amps and pre-amp (GFA-545 II, etc...) Acurus amps (A250 and 200x3) Rotel RB-1050 amp Klipsch KG's (4.5's, 2.2's, (1) 2.2V and a beautiful set of KG2's all in oak)
    • Also make sure the bug screen, all screws, leads and label on the driver are tight and not vibrating.
    • You have nothing to lose by cleaning the voice coil gap as a first course of action.