Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13425 topics in this forum

• 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
  1. Quad of KT150's Delete

• 4 replies
  2. KPT-904 in Denver

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 61 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. F/S McIntosh MC2200

• 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. McIntosh C22 For Sale

• 13 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Sold

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. SOLD

• 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Recent Posts

• Thank you for your welcome greetings   This evening...
    • I have 20 something LPs & he listened to all of them thru the phone. 
    • For me it was LaScalas at Friday night dance parties back in the mid/late '70s. (remember disco?) Invited to a friend of a friends house and there they were. Once I heard them I said/thought what the heck are those?, gotta have me a pair. Saved up some pennies and in '77 bought a pair and like @Coytee I still have them. Still have the original receipt $602 a piece, raw birch(back when they used or could obtain the good shit) with full front grill cloth. Sweet.
    • Your experience isn't unique! Many of us find ourselves misplacing things from time to time. Have you checked common spots like desk drawers or bookshelves? Sometimes, items end up in unexpected places. If all else fails, retracing your steps or asking family members might jog your memory. Hang in there, and hopefully, the Little Blue Book turns up soon
    • Jubes are like headphones but with bass
    • Old man.  (you!?!?!!!!)     I first heard LaScalas in 1978 at Carlin Audio in Fairfield Ohio.  Scott (if I recall his name correctly) played Lucky Man / ELP.  I swear, it sounded like they were IN the speaker playing......I was hooked.   Went back couple weeks/months later and bought a pair (1979 production)  Still have them.   When the Underground Jubilee's arrived somewhere around 2007?  (now that, I can't remember for the life of me, I'd have to do some searching to find when)   I put Pink Floyd, Pulse on and had at it.    
    • @dirtmudd By golly Mr. Mudd that's thinking out of the box for sure!  I like it!  It wouldn't sound right using just a land line and the Princess bedroom extension.  By golly  you could be on to something!  Thanks!    💪  🧡   
    • Kick out the jams, brothers and sisters Well, I feel pretty good And I guess that I could get crazy now, baby 'Cause we all get in tune And the dressing room gets hazy now, baby Well, I know how you like it, child Hot, sweet and tight The girls can't stand it when you do it right When you're up on the stand And let me kick out the jams Yes, kick out the jams Come on, kick them out Well, I'm starting to sweat You know my shirt's all wet, what a feeling And the sound that abounds And resounds and rebounds off the ceiling Yeah, you gotta have it, baby, you can't do without 'Cause when you got that feeling, you got to sock them up Put that mic in my hand And let me kick out the jams Yes, kick out the jams Come on, kick them out You know I got to give it up You know you can't get enough Miss Mackenzie (Miss Mackenzie) Yeah, the sound in my brain You know it drives me insane with the frenzy (with the frenzy) Well, the wiggling guitars and the crash of the drums Make me wanna keep a-rocking 'til the morning come Let me be who I am And let me kick out the jams Yes, kick out the jams Yes, kick out the jams Yes, kick out the jams I done kicked them out!  
    • I have an old klipch SW12-ll developed a rattle thinking about replacement subs I haven’t taken it apart yet so I don’t know about the two speaker set up one on front one on back I am assuming the front one is powered it’s a powered box and the one in the back just moves air. Don’t know if it hooked up or not if that’s the case what’s that speaker called? And would it be an exact match for the front speaker or something different?