Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13425 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 7 replies
  1. Delete

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. WTB Klipsch Quartet

• 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. thank you

• 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Delete

• 3 replies
  5. Upa 500 emotiva

• 5 replies
  6. SOLD

• 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Sold

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Been awhile since they did that. I think '12 was the last year but?????
    • Your post sounds like audiophile talk to me.   Smart audiophiles get excellent equipment they can afford, it can be hard to enjoy top of the line everything when up to your eyeballs in debt.
    • Do the iMac models still have the optical out on the aux/headphone out? Does the THX system have an optical input?
    • Aric Audio   I can highly recommend this builder. I have two of his amps and they are glorious with lascalas, absolutely quiet as 3:00 am.    
    • Last year's models https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-USA-2023-Contestants-Delegates-Finale-Live-Winners-Results-Miss-Universe-2023/56345     Made in America all 50 states
    • HI, I have a pair of Lascala AL5's and on 9/2022 ordered a Decware UFO2.1s. After reading this thread and also considering Skunkie's youtube review of the Decware amp. I'm thinking I'd be better off selecting a different amp! While waiting for my UFO2.1 I'm currently using the cheap Boyuurange Reisong A10 amp (this also has a bad review but it is a place holder until Decware can deliver) and I'm actually enjoying this amp. Unless I but my ear against the Lascala drivers I do not hear any hum with the A10. I would be very disappointed if I purchased the Decware, which cost much much more, and it was not at least as quite as the A10!  I would like the option of purchasing a second Decware UFO2.1 and use as  mono blocks but this thread issue seems to say Decware is not a good match for the AL5's?  Wondering what I should look at instead? Or stay with Decware? I'm hoping @ThomBoh gets satisfaction/ resolution with his Decware hum issue! 
    • Thank you for your welcome greetings   This evening...
    • I have 20 something LPs & he listened to all of them thru the phone. 
    • For me it was LaScalas at Friday night dance parties back in the mid/late '70s. (remember disco?) Invited to a friend of a friends house and there they were. Once I heard them I said/thought what the heck are those?, gotta have me a pair. Saved up some pennies and in '77 bought a pair and like @Coytee I still have them. Still have the original receipt $602 a piece, raw birch(back when they used or could obtain the good shit) with full front grill cloth. Sweet.
    • Your experience isn't unique! Many of us find ourselves misplacing things from time to time. Have you checked common spots like desk drawers or bookshelves? Sometimes, items end up in unexpected places. If all else fails, retracing your steps or asking family members might jog your memory. Hang in there, and hopefully, the Little Blue Book turns up soon