What I Got Today!

Brac

Why not... :)

I dont use it anyway.

You don't listen to the radio when you drive?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'd bet he listens to the wail of the 5.0 Coyote at 7 grand --

Shu -- ?

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that.

A pair of these arrived today courtesy of Mr. Crites.  Breaking them in right now...these towers have never sounded cleaner.

My Emotiva Fusion AVR arrived back yesterday too, and is working flawlessly.  Unfortunately, that's where my good luck has stopped...

post-58712-0-17080000-1464320517_thumb.j

My VivoPC stopped working and won't even power on.  I tried to get in touch with Asus for it to be repaired under warranty (as I still have class deadlines to meet over the summer - as early as June 4th) - however, they indicated that due to me installing updated RAM - the warranty is void......stating that the warranty would only be valid if the computer worked.

Yup, you read that right.  Their warranty only covers the RAM if the computer works after the RAM is installed.  Ignoring the fact that their website explicitly stated you can upgrade the RAM on your own without voiding the warranty, and one of their techs said the same thing.  Needless to say, I am beyond POed at them and will never be buying one of their products again.  I have a $350 paperweight right now that by all definitions should be covered under warranty, and Asus refuses to honor it.

Meanwhile, the room is coming back together nicely.  I am back to a 2/2.1 configuration for the time being until I can get everything mounted back in place, but it's a 2.1 like this room has never had before.

• Like 3

What's a Rumble button do?

It's right beside the HF switch, so it's the LF switch.  It seems to me most of the the good, older receivers had some sort of LF filter to keep the woofers from shaking themselves to death.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!