Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, KROCK said:

CCF08272020_00000.thumb.jpg.0535541c7c3691d700ee6d6360a97bce.jpgHearing test.

 

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

NO index11.jpg.2308582d5bffe894ddac3f2958c5e501.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

95f750c02e28a139949bf4d25eb747cb.jpg
I was bummed out with my test but I can hear pretty good , I feel your brain makes certain adjustments


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

 

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!Who's there? Voodoo. Voodoo who? Voodoo you think you are, asking all these questions?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play back each frequency on the HI-FI  at a normal volume with Subwoofer and Crites tweeters to 21KHZ. I hear from 19HZ to just barely 10KHZ, sometimes 11KHZ, sometimes 9.5KHZ.

The middle ranges come in pretty intense. I can still hear all the compression crap on the HD-FM stations.

JJK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I play back each frequency on the HI-FI  at a normal volume with Subwoofer and Crites tweeters to 21KHZ. I hear from 19HZ to just barely 10KHZ, sometimes 11KHZ, sometimes 9.5KHZ.

The middle ranges come in pretty intense. I can still hear all the compression crap on the HD-FM stations.

JJK

The frequency range is specified in the audio range in Hertz, the unit of measurement for vibrations per second. While low tones, i.e. slow vibrations of e.g. a bass string, can even be seen with the naked eye, the average human ear can perceive the range from 16 Hz to 20,000 Hz, which corresponds to a range of about 10 octaves. Within this range, the human ear can distinguish about 400,000 tones.

 

The Human Ear » speakerwizard.co.uk

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

The frequency range is specified in the audio range in Hertz, the unit of measurement for vibrations per second. While low tones, i.e. slow vibrations of e.g. a bass string, can even be seen with the naked eye, the average human ear can perceive the range from 16 Hz to 20,000 Hz, which corresponds to a range of about 10 octaves. Within this range, the human ear can distinguish about 400,000 tones.

 

The Human Ear » speakerwizard.co.uk

At what age would those frequency ranges apply to? I know our hearing degrades quite a bit over time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An AMAZING soundtrack/score from Ennio... 

 

50279852343_c00b43f083_k.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

That's some nice equine poop you've got there.

I receive it on a daily basis...

 

sometimes more sometimes less

 

but I never miss a day of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

I receive it on a daily basis...

 

sometimes more sometimes less

 

but I never miss a day of it

You need a slingshot and rubber gloves, wet it a little so it sticks and return it to the owners, house, door windows just everywhere, could be fun.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You deaf guys just need to go 2 way now and be done with it. You don't even need a tweeter anymore.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm impressed on how we got to "poop" on this thread.

JJK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

I'm impressed on how we got to "poop" on this thread.

JJK

I'm not.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

2-horse-shit-manure-pile-on-the-organic-

Did your Father leave that for you?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a Very Nice AC Infinity Component Cooling System

and it looks nice on my Marantz. Running Cool Now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...