Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

31649 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. klipschorn with 12"

• 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
  2. Speaker Decision

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Yamaha "brightness"

• 8 replies
  4. Opinions on SVS subs 1 2 3

• 44 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 10 replies
  5. CF-1 Matches?

• 0 replies
  6. RB-3 vs. RF-3

• 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 3 replies
  7. matching kg 1.5

• 2 replies
  8. Making a home theater.

• 2 replies
  9. WOW-rf-7

• 2 replies
  10. Receiver Problem

• 3 replies
  11. Building a sub

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  12. "Feeling" the Bass

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Curious if you've compared this to McIntosh MC2100 or MC250? I know McIntosh uses output auto formers, but I am always interested in other class A/AB products. 
    • AAAHHH one of these lazy sunday afternoons here . As the weather was cloudy and quiet cold for may I spun some music   I started with Al Di Meola´s " Cielo e Terra " ( Sky and Earth )     than the first Live Recording from WAR ..       followed by the debut from Mother´s Finest which is breath taking      and finally Roy Buchanan´s " Loading Zone "     Well..it´s 10.08 pm here ..time to say goodbye !
    • TTT This one is headed to the FB marketplace. 
    • It rained yesterday afternoon so instead of mowing the yard I puttered around the house before going over to my buddies(snake guy) place to hang out and play some music.   After a while he twisted my arm and forced me to play his beat up old Gibson that was made in 1959. It’s the Les Paul in the middle.  
    • My son-in-law is running Heresy iis with an SB2000, and it sounds great. In a larger space than yours, but still a good match. I’m a big believer in DIY subs, if you are up to a bit of effort the results are quite rewarding. I’ve built a couple of Bill Fitzmaurice’s designs, and they are great with Klipsch speakers.    https://billfitzmaurice.info  
    • EVERSOLO , Yes quite impressive units for the price $$$$, The A8 has me very interested, however, I’m not trying to give advice to anyone, but I think I would sit this one out for the time being , I seen items such as these come and go,and there sound is fantastic with excellent reviews, only part that really worries me if something breaks down beyond my repair and limited knowledge I think you might be kinda S ——ed, in the foreseeable future, for now I’ll keep using my , wadia transport VRDS and various Dac’s no hurry I can do most of that with my Mac & usb Dac’s I still don’t rip or stream, and what I looked at is I sure don’t need another preamp at this  point in time, but I have to admit it does have me thinking whatever you decide. Good luck.  
    • Yeah, probably won’t start cabinets until mid-June. So much April-mid-June travel, I didn’t want to start the project and  leave it.   So far my costs have been:   * $300 for the La Scalas * $60 gas to get from Houston to Houma, LA * $200 speeding ticket (does that count?) * $145 tweeters * $150 K-55m   Only drawback so far has been that these things are so amazing that my vinyl sounds like crap. I clearly need an upgraded cart, this Ortofon Red isnt going to cut it. CDs sound amazing though!  
    • As others have said, the HK730 Twin works great with Klipsch Heritage. If you want more power, you might try to score either a Luxman R117 or the R115. Old skule Marantz or Sansui do great with Klipsch too.  How much are you looking to spend? What do you plan to listen to?