General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21519 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 29 replies
  1. I need serious help 1 2

• 33 replies
  2. I woke up today

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
  3. toooooo easy??

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. My English exam is tomorrow

• 10 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. MY DAD...

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. are they worth 1100

• 6 replies
  7. CHEERS

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 36 replies
  8. ELO and Heritage

• 14 replies
  9. should RB-5's be better?

• 8 replies
  10. surrounds?

• 0 replies
  11. for stephen

• 0 replies
  12. For ProDJ

• 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• I think it´s about negating noise from the platter-bearing. What I wonder about is magnetic influence on the catridge... Is it all shielded by that platter?  
    • It really looks interesting. I would be worried about the difficulty of just changing out the records. It seems like it would have to be a bit of a timely process just to flip a record. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome looking setup. Maybe I am just too lazy...lol. Is there any real advantage to the floating turntable if the tone arm is still affixed to the base? It seems to me that it would negate the whole anti vibration thing. If that's what it is going for. I'm really just curious as I am certainly no expert in any way. 
    • @KROCK  Logical approach but is it similar to the air platter?  Would have to be more stable I'd think but...  Pricey, nice looking tone arm but just how good is the cart compared to the rest of the build?  Yea, you need a Queen in your life.  Said no man evah!  Maybe though.  😂  Those lp's?  H3ll I have enough trouble putting the one's I play away!  The table?  I'll just keep my trusty Linn.  Still spinning away @ 33.29.    @Full Range welcome back!  Sounds like a good time.  Always nice to get out of your comfort zone.  Then when you come home ya wonder wtf you just did and fire up the system.  Pictures @ Exhibition pretty much sums it up.  Helps you settle back into that life of stability.  😂
    • They just opened a Good Will store by me recently, gonna run over to see if any lil treasures are there. Does anyone want anything?????
    • @Full Range I have the 40 on my 126 with the original TP16 arm & sounds great. But as far as the 10, IDK. Did you watch any videos? I think it might be limited to special arms, but it's still a nice design. It'll cost about $8200 or $30,000 peso for you.....
    • They probably have it sorted out  I’m not sure the OM10 cartridge is suitable for the prestige they are trying to express on us 
    • I wonder how stable are the rpm's.
    • I had a look at the link  Don’t think I can afford it as the cost doubles in AU pesos  I will stick to my 1965 TT as it has stood the test of time and beyond