General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21522 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 30 replies
    • 4.5k views
  1. Which in-wall

• 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 46.8k views
    • 3 replies
  2. Which is better?

• 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
  3. Which King is Greater?

• 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
  4. Which Klipsch is which?

• 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 21 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 8 replies
  • Recent Posts

• ‘Well I know about that as well but we are talking mid 60s time frame for that LSD  ‘As a mechanical engineer I have a pure mind 😎
    • I have two Benchmark AHB2 power amps for sale, silver face. I’ve owned a few amps in my day and these are the quietest, most transparent I’ve experienced. Music springs from a dead black background. One hundred watts each stereo block, 360 watts when used as monoblocks. Balanced only. Both units are mint, sporadic use with factory packaging, manuals.  $2350 for one $4600 for two I believe you will find my feedback here first rate. Thank you
    • Actually, that is the power cutoff. On play back or rewind, that arm will drop down and cut off the power to the reel motors when you reach either end of the tape.. it's that way on at least 3 of the decks I have (I have more).    
    • Great album! I would put on some Nanci Griffith, but I only have one cassette of hers
    • Is there a physical remote control or is everything controlled by an app? iPhone compatible?   This device may be just what I need to get my new RB 35s singing without investing in another receiver.
    • Just picked this up. Had to!!!. Lol. 
    • 3 Wild Turkey 101s.  Think I'll go to bed now.
    • In case anyone was wondering, you cannot remove the horns from these Pros without disassembling some of the framing that is used for closing the rear of the cabinet. And possibly the crossovers too. They’re just gonna have to be ugly and unpainted for a long while.
    • Someone may know, but that post is 18 years old and the last poster has past on. RIP Dave
    • I'm having similar problems. I've tried logging in to the device's IP address and manually connecting the speaker to my Wifi, but Google Home still gets hung up trying to connect during setup. I'm wondering if I need to change any of the other settings on the device via its native IP address interface. Can someone provide screenshots of all of the tabs in the IP address interface for a successfully-connected speaker? I want to make sure I didn't inadvertently change something like a PIN which is interfering with the Google Home.    I have two other Klipsch speakers that are connected to Google Home just fine -- although one was a recent purchase as a refburb, and the other older one is connected to an old Wifi, and I'm afraid to try to change it to the new Wifi account lest I brick it as well.