Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13463 topics in this forum

1. Sold

• 2 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 4 replies
  2. Done

• 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. WTB Sansui G-8000

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. sold

• 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 71 replies
    • 10.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. FS Klipsch KG4

• 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Recent Posts

• I am throwing this out for a trade potential, it’s been fully recapped. new transistors, diodes, resistors where needed and required. Dolby board pinned and recapped as well. Sounds wonderful and is a looker too. Wood housing is very nice with no damage.    would love a pair of Klipschorns or La Scalas in less than great shape as long as drivers are correct. I have enough veneer to play with and want to make some special speakers for my space.   i can drive 150 miles from mobile Alabama for a meet up if anyone is interested.   thanks for looking.  
    • Rotel RA-1592 Integrated Amplifier for sale. Very nice condition with no scratches or marks, and working perfectly. Plenty of clean power and detail on both my A/D/S and Klipsch speakers. The RA-1592 is a combination of Rotel's powerful 200 watt Class AB amp; the RB-1582 MkII, and the award winning RC-1590 pre-amp. This gives the best of both worlds in one unit. This is a very powerful and robust amp that delivers it's 200 watts with what Rotel calls "dual-mono block topology. The pre-amp runs clean and quiet, and includes the superb AKM 32-bit/768kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Balanced XLR inputs, speaker outs A and B and includes the Rotel remote. RCA pre-outs, dual sub-woofer outs, plus trigger outs to turn on and off other connected units. The RA-1592 weighs 37 pounds net weight and will ship in the factory Rotel box. Pictures are included in the ad and please feel free to contact me with any questions. $895.00 plus shipping cost: $45.00 flat rate, lower 48 states only, reasonable requests only. Rotel RA-1592 had a retail price of $2399.00   Thanks for looking! Includes: Power cable, RCA cable, Rotel CD disk, USB cable and remote.
    • 40 some Odd nights:    
    • Yep.  I have two AU717 and an AU919 that need to be restored due to the glue.  I have an AU719 and one AU717 that have been gone through.  I have the G8000, 9090db and the AU7700 that didn't get the corrosive glue. 
    • I would love a pair of Khorns. 3.5 hours away and I have a truck. 
    • We bought a house with these installed. We 2 in the ceilings and one outdoors. Do I need something special to use them? Is there a switch to select where should play such as inside only, all, or just a selected speaker?    Sorry for the very basic questions.    
    • I concur, Greg at Nelion has restored and upgraded 4 Carver amps for me: M1.0t, M1.5t, and two M4.0t's in the past 1-1/2 years. I got the premium upgrade service on all the amps that was available at the time, although shortly after I got my M4.0t's back, he announced an upgrade option to these that pushed output to 475 watts or something like that. Well these drive Khorns so don't need the power anyway. The first amp was turned around in 2 weeks, the second, in one month, and the two M4.0t's took 2 months (went in at the same time).   Highly recommended