Beer me, ASAP

Chad

• Administrators

It's been one of those weeks (actually, one of those months). I need some beer.

What's your preference?

I personally am partial to milk stouts. There is a local brewery here in Indy (Fountain Square Brewery) that has a coffee-infused stout. And it's delish. My wife and I both love it, and we've been known to throw a few back on a saturday. Trouble is, it's seasonal (Winter).

I'm certainly no beer snob though. I'll throw back some PBR on some days. Don't judge!

• Like 2

Beer, BEER! You drink a beer after you mow your lawn. You drink beer when getting up with a hangover.

Enjoy the finer things while your liver is still a youngster :)

I drink beer too....but then again I have a big lawn and sometimes a hangover

Heineken

Stella

Blue Moon

Guinness Extra stout

free-label-woodford-reserve-bourbon.jpg

Blantons_Bourbon_1024x1024.jpg?v=1355616

Edited by Max2
  • Like 2

What's your preference?

I personally am partial to milk stouts. There is a local brewery here in Indy (Fountain Square Brewery) that has a coffee-infused stout. And it's delish. My wife and I both love it, and we've been known to throw a few back on a saturday. Trouble is, it's seasonal (Winter).

I'm certainly no beer snob though. I'll throw back some PBR on some days. Don't judge!

Stick your head in the freezer and pretend . . . . . oh, you mean it's only available in winter. That's a damn shame.

In my mis-spent youth it was all about quantity, rather than quality. That's yours truly (ca 1969) hoisting a Sroh's long neck to celebrate the day we figured out how to dispense Stroh's & PBR for 20 cents/bottle from the frat house 10 cents/bottle Coke machine by putting an empty between each beer. Now that I reflect on it, probably was illegal.

These days something with some character is more to my liking. Bell's 2 Hearted is about as bland as I can handle. That way I'm not afraid of accidentally mistaking a urine specimen for a Bud Light.

EDIT: 12/20/2015

Photos deleted to free up server space.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 2

That's yours truly (ca 1969) hoisting a Sroh's long neck to celebrate the day we figured out how to dispense Stroh's & PBR for 20 cents/bottle from the frat house 10 cents/bottle Coke machine by putting an empty between each beer. Now that I reflect on it, probably was illegal.
When I was in college I purchased this coke machine and converted it into a beer box. It still works and I have all the original gear to turn it back into a coke machine again. Not bad for a $50 investment.

DSC_0082.jpg

• Like 3

What's your preference?

It's amazing how nice the Fountain Square area is here in Indy. Just a couple years ago is was a dump. I need to go to their brewery.

• Like 1