New member of the Family

MercedesBerater

OMG.  What magic!  I so remember the feel and smell of my first child and a transformation from "man" to "father."  So many had said I had no idea what it was like to be a father and I thought that was silly.  So silly.  Act of having a child is completely transformative and EVERYTHING changes, for the better.  Probably something built into males given that until we have children we haven't a clue what putting others first is all about.

Anyway, congrats and welcome to a new life!

Dave

• Like 5

Congrats!!  I was going to comment on the weight as well.  Perhaps a sign of impatience?

Maybe he heard you talking about getting rid of your Klipsch and he came out to kick your azz for saying that?   :ph34r:

They only really start to kick you azz around 2:00AM. Usually when the wife is working a night shift.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Congratulations and please tell the wife well done.

Well your life just changed forever, I found the only bad side is there is NO volume knob and it can get stinky at times. :blink:  That doesn't sound like a big deal but before long (after break in) the volume will dramatically increase especially in the middle of the night when your sleeping .  :o

But it's well worth it...............then comes the teenage years :mellow: but It's still worth it on most days

Don't forget to get the owners manual before you leave the hospital for help with questions.  :emotion-21:  

• Like 2