Ho Ho Ho, Free Music

rplace

I've seen this over at the Carver site and always thought it was a cool thing they do. I believe they call it Good Karma. Got something audio related you don't need or just want to pass on as a way of saying thanks for all the good things you get out/from the Forums and others around you. Your stuff, you can make the rules.

My rules are simple, if you have 10 or more posts on the Klipsch forums you are eligible. Pick a number between 0-999, post it here in this thread for all to see. Don't PM me. Don't pick a number somebody before you picked. Closest to the number as picked by the MD lottery this Friday (Yes Friday the 13th) evening wins. If there are any disputes I get the final ruling

I'll even pick up the postage....so it is truly free to the winner. First up, Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas CD. Its a rocker as Christmas music goes. Good Luck!

MD Lottery Results

1654613379_CheapTrick-ChristmasChristmas.thumb.jpg.b1748b4e3a36f5cc4fcc8471d47acb39.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rplace said:

I've seen this over at the Carver site and always thought it was a cool thing they do. I believe they call it Good Karma. Got something audio related you don't need or just want to pass on as a way of saying thanks for all the good things you get out/from the Forums and others around you. Your stuff, you can make the rules.

My rules are simple, if you have 10 or more posts on the Klipsch forums you are eligible. Pick a number between 0-999, post it here in this thread for all to see. Don't PM me. Don't pick a number somebody before you picked. Closest to the number as picked by the MD lottery this Friday (Yes Friday the 13th) evening wins. If there are any disputes I get the final ruling

I'll even pick up the postage....so it is truly free to the winner. First up, Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas CD. Its a rocker as Christmas music goes. Good Luck!

MD Lottery Results

1654613379_CheapTrick-ChristmasChristmas.thumb.jpg.b1748b4e3a36f5cc4fcc8471d47acb39.jpg

We need some of these

ho santa-picked-the-right-helpers-284.jpg?q

ho z3-c-mas-girls-2016-600-1.jpg?quality=10

ho z3-c-mas-girls-2016-600-0.jpg?quality=10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

If this is a CD then 888, if an LP, pass on my guess.

It is in fact a CD, I just bought it this weekend. I've listened to it 3X today. I really like it. Maybe the best version of Run Run Rudolph ever, and I really liked Keith Richards' version. Hoping it brings some holiday joy to someone besides me.

• Like 1