General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21520 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Help me ID Heathkit Amps

• 3 replies
  2. American Pie 1 2

• 22 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  3. A-ton-o audio links

• 4 replies
  4. Used RF-7 System

• 9 replies
  5. UPS Damage 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. any1 wanting a SWS ?

• 3 replies
  7. OT: Oktoberfest?

• 4 replies
  8. SWS Fuse

• 4 replies
  9. OT - Strange Story

• 8 replies
  10. Heresy II parts

• 5 replies
  11. what is this??

• 12 replies
  12. unfinished

• 1 reply
  13. The Art of Bose Bashing 1 2

• 26 replies
  14. RB-10 MSRP?

• 14 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Guys, Thanks for the encouraging feedback. Yeah, I have several Receivers scattered around the house. Now I will shuffle the Optimus and other speakers to their most appropriate locations. I am a bit of a "Pack Rat", so I keep everything, including stuff that is 30+ years old. 🤪 I hate throwing something that is perfectly functional in a land fill, and very few people want "Old Technology" these days. (including me), so it is difficult to find it a "Good Home".  We have a yard sale coming up, maybe I can unload a few items there, but last time people wouldn't even take old flat screens priced at $10. I'll keep you updated if/when things progress ...
    • It was just a thought. I haven't touch a Mac since 2016. I was looking up the specs, and it looks like a no on that idea.   Might try a DAC, or other piece to go between.
    • Oh I should mention setup.  PC connected to Anthem MRX720, power from a pair of VTV Hypex NC1200 monoblocks.
    • ... a few moments later...   I am super impressed with the KI-396, and overwhelmed by the encompassing live-like sound these can output.  Even before running ARC, I had a smile on my face and after running ARC the smile is even larger.  Coming from a pair of electrostats that gave me some trouble over the past almost 20 years of ownership, these are a real treat and check many of the boxes.  It also helps that they are nowhere near as fragile.    Here is one channel of result of running ARC (red is sweep, green is correction, black line is target curve).  I can always tinker with this later.     Only complaint and this may go away with time (not sure) is the skunk stripe down the foam backing on the grill.  If it still bothers me with time I'll replace it with something less "shiny."  Worse in person than it is in the photo, but a reminder these are pro-level cabinets.     cheers all!  
    • Been awhile since they did that. I think '12 was the last year but?????
    • Your post sounds like audiophile talk to me.   Smart audiophiles get excellent equipment they can afford, it can be hard to enjoy top of the line everything when up to your eyeballs in debt.
    • Do the iMac models still have the optical out on the aux/headphone out? Does the THX system have an optical input?
    • Aric Audio   I can highly recommend this builder. I have two of his amps and they are glorious with lascalas, absolutely quiet as 3:00 am.    
    • Last year's models https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-USA-2023-Contestants-Delegates-Finale-Live-Winners-Results-Miss-Universe-2023/56345     Made in America all 50 states
    • HI, I have a pair of Lascala AL5's and on 9/2022 ordered a Decware UFO2.1s. After reading this thread and also considering Skunkie's youtube review of the Decware amp. I'm thinking I'd be better off selecting a different amp! While waiting for my UFO2.1 I'm currently using the cheap Boyuurange Reisong A10 amp (this also has a bad review but it is a place holder until Decware can deliver) and I'm actually enjoying this amp. Unless I but my ear against the Lascala drivers I do not hear any hum with the A10. I would be very disappointed if I purchased the Decware, which cost much much more, and it was not at least as quite as the A10!  I would like the option of purchasing a second Decware UFO2.1 and use as  mono blocks but this thread issue seems to say Decware is not a good match for the AL5's?  Wondering what I should look at instead? Or stay with Decware? I'm hoping @ThomBoh gets satisfaction/ resolution with his Decware hum issue!