General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21269 topics in this forum

1. Car audio speakers

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. New Klipsch Speakers???

• 9 replies
  3. MP3 Listen MWhatley

• 11 replies
  4. Internet Dealers

• 3 replies
  5. 5.1 Music

• 3 replies
  6. Just Wonderin

• 1 reply
  7. New Speakers

• 1 reply
  8. WHATS THE DEAL?

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. KLF-C7; Bi-wire??

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
  10. CornwallvsCornwall2

• 2 replies
  11. Speaker Cables

• 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
  12. Upcoming Reference RF-5,7

• 6 replies
  13. Klipsch History Quiz

• 11 replies
  14. Survey

• 14 replies
    • 8 replies
  15. Too close?

• 9 replies
    • 3 replies
  16. serial#s

• 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• I used that driver in my devastators. It's a very good driver.
    • There is no compression driver without a phase plug so far I know. But the K691 will not have the additional phase plug which Roy has constructed to guide the HF better regarding the K402 because it must be specifically calculated for each different driver. This has happened until now only for the use of the Celestion driver.
    • Make sure she has your log on here, all she has to say is she is your wife and needs help. seen it at least a half dozen times (unfortunately).    Even widows who are total strangers get help here. @thebesdrove an hour each way one weekend to help a lady who had about 6 pairs to Klipsch Heritage, and was being told one pair wasn’t working and if she would take a low amount he would take off her hands. He went out there to see if there really was an issue and give straight scoop. He told her what story was, what fair price was as is, what it would be if fixed, etc. IIRC on this one, she wanted to pay him something, gas, time, he wouldn’t take it.    That is just one example of many. Might always agree on everything, but we have each others backs in times like those.
    • No Affiliation.  What A Beast!   (2) Marketplace - Home theater 21" Lavoce subwoofer Custom speaker | Facebook
    • Also, the kg1 and kg .5 are the smaller bookshelf speakers that also had the Dhorm tweeter if you are looking for smaller surrounds.  I think that covers all the main line models that Klipsch released with a Dhorm tweeter.  There were also two Tangent branded speakers with that tweeter (one that looked like a rebranded kg .5 and a center speaker) but those had cheaper cabinets and are rare since there were sold on military bases.
    • Assuming you meant a center speaker, the KV 1 seems like it would be a good match since it has the same Dhorm tweeter.  There are some available for sale: https://www.hifishark.com/model/klipsch-kv-1.  
    • Do you mean a center speaker or something else?
    • Iv'e searched for info for a timbre match speaker for my pair of kg 2's but came up empty. Does anyone have know which speaker matches?  Thanks.  
    • @net-davidI got the other schematics from Klipsch which matches yours. This is older Rev A dated 2006 attached here. The other one you posted from Klipsch is latest Version Rev C dated 2009. 1007218 Heresy III rev A .PDF
    • Thanks for the welcome!   I am based in West Sussex, not far from the coast. The light shade is sort of like an upside down pine cone as I built the house in an existing plot that had a large marine pine tree 'too close' to the new building to keep......but after doing a lot of research and insisting I kept it and we worked around it to build the house. So it's sort of a nod to the mature trees that surround the property.   I can't recall where I got it from to be honest, my wife found it 🙂