Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13415 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
  1. Heresy boxes

• 14 replies
  2. RC-52 II

• 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. I GOT EPICS!

• 7 replies
    • 15 replies
  4. Crites CT125 Tweeters

• 2 replies
  5. KV4

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. WTB PORTS for KLF30/20

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• I like this one. It's a reliable instrument with a classic aesthetic. 
    • A quick afternoon spin as I’m flying to Newcastle first thing in the morning  I will be visiting my elderly mum and my drummer mate to help with his Klipsch setup but I suspect that he probably needs some room treatment    Artist - Supertramp  Title - Crime Of The Century   
    • I thought they were Wookies ; Yeti's don't dance 
    • Matt   im in the same situation as you.(out of warranty) Did you contact them via email or phone. Just wondering the best way to proceed. I’m not good at repairing anything so will try the warranty route even if it’s a long shot.
    • I want to order a Flexus Core 200, too.  Can someone from Klipsch inform me about return privileges?  I live far away from retail stores so I have no chance to demo one of these.
    • I was attempting to fix a broken sub 12 and got too excited and just plopped Q5 in as if the pinout was 1:1 and blew up Q6, Z2 on the main board and the big power resistor R51. Does anyone know what the Q6 and Z2 are so I can replace them. Other than the big scorch mark left behind by the resistor burning im hoping there was minimal damage done. My unit has the board that sits perpendicular to the metal plate if it makes a difference.
    • The planets aligned for me today.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  Yea, it's a tease but you ALL know how I responded when @JohnJ posted a Dom Martin tune over in the youtube spinning thread.   ONE song and I was IN with both feet running to his site picking up his last two lp's.  Screw youtube & researching it was ON!  It would have been 3 had his first one been in stock.  Pricey from the UK?  Didn't matter, it was going down you all know that!  Yea, I did ANOTHER crazy thang!  💪😂  The old guy who's outta room and has stacks leaning against the wall ain't done yet!  So today, that parcel arrived safe and sound in bullet proof packaging along w/another couple lp's from my regular dude's shop.  Tomorrow we go for a ride and you're all invited!   You can always scroll on down too!  lol       
    • No Affiliation Seems Legit.   Marketplace - Klipsch LaScallas AL5’s | Facebook
    • The WA4000 tweeters that came in the SK's I picked up last September had ferrofluid in them along with the Atlas mids.  I removed it from both; they sounded better. Not to mention it was 40 years old.  But I'm not using those tweeters in my rebuild.