Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13455 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  1. Tubes on Ebay....

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  2. W/T/B AP12 500'S

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. WTB - ADC525x

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. FS: Roku 2 XS

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. 2 K-55-v 150.00

• 3 replies
  • Recent Posts

• These are Dixielanders    
    • This is a pair of Dixielanders. The square box is the folded bass horn, with a horn tweeter on top. If you show something different, we'll try to help you figure out what it is.    
    • Your price is completely fair if not low.  good luck finding a pair that nice anywhere else. 
    • I've got an article saved as a pdf that I'll post. I think it was Carpiteria Beach, not too far from Santa Barbara. The accident was in 1997, the article is from 1999.  
    • Are you able to test the sub using a different amp to provide the LFE signal. Would like to be able to isolate the issue to either the amp or the plate amp on the R-120SW.   Also, how high is the gain setting on the subwoofer? 
    • A fellow Canadian (from the GTA) chiming in …   The price is excellent. Whoever buys them will be getting a fantastic deal.    I bought a pair of beat up La Scalas a couple of years ago for $2800. I added SMAHLs for roughly $500. Repairing and veneering the cabinets cost in the neighbourhood of $1000 (no cost for labour since I did the work myself).   La Scalas don’t come up for sale often in these parts. The ones you’re selling are excellent. It would cost more to build a pair from scratch or to try to bring a pair of beat up speakers to the calibre of the ones you’ve listed.    Good luck with the sale.
    • You're exactly spot on with that statement.  Factor in wait time depending on how busy he is?  It's truly a steal.  Anyone out there looking better jump all over those.  Great work, a meticulous build actually and they sound ahhhhhhmazing here.  
    • Killer photo @MicroMara!  Actually, the best I've seen yet.  Great lp's thrown down too.    See what all the biking does for you?  Just watch out for the morons.    Back in the day I'd do 100-150 miles a week with no helmet just my cap.  Had my lil Sony cassette player & a headset.  I'd hit that wall about 7 mile into the ride so programmed my tunes for it.  Worked like a charm.  Kicked it, got thru it and cruised.  Sweat like a pig!  We'd go about 19 -24 mph out in the country around here when there were 3-4 of us together.  Those guys were riders and pushed each other.  Somehow I hung w/em.  lol   Solo it got hairy.  People were crazy on the country roads.  If ya got clipped ya might lay there for hours.  Germany?  Just HAS to be insane.  Stay woke!  lol
    • I’ve used the ASC products for over 20 years and they have excellent build quality and their performance specifications can be trusted.   I have found the ability to easily adjust the absorption or diffusive option of the tube traps for liveness and envelopment in my listening room very valuable to me as well.   I also love the ability to easily change the deployment and location of the Tube Traps as I experiment with the acoustics and setup of my listening room and my equipment.   They of course are used in the corners for the most efficient bass damping but they are also valuable to use at first reflection control and SBIR control.   You can see some pictures of one of my more recent setups using Tube Traps in this thread if interested.    
    • So I have the R-120SW hooked up to a pioneer VSX-lx505, I have tried several cables, as soon as I hook up a cable to the subwoofer I get a hum,,, this is in the over 80 hz range, it is directly affected by the gain setting and the frequency setting. Turning the frequency down below 80 hz almost fully negates the hum. Cable length and what it is hooked to has no effect. I am using good quality shielded cables and have tried isolating the cable path away from any power and any other electronic device. Both the subwoofer and the amp is connected to the same power source.   please note… this is not a ground fault it’s above 60hz and happens regardless of what is plugged into the other end of the cable. I have even tried plugging in a 50ohm dummy plug in the cable.   having this issue makes using LFE useless.    Any ideas?