Lounge

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

Rules:

Please keep your discussions civil.

NOTE: Topics covering sensitive issues such as race, religion, or politics have no place here and will be locked by moderators at their discretion. Please refer to the posted Terms of Service for more information.

9994 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. Jet powered VW 😀

• 3 replies
  2. Vinyl/CD Storage

• 0 replies
  3. Tropic Thunder

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  4. RIP Shane MacGowan

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  5. The new 09 ufc demo

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Dictator

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Sound STAGE

• 1 reply
  8. YoutubeTV

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Best of 2007

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• YEAH!!! @billybob Guud Stchuphff Got this going here  
    • 1-If your Yamaha  has bass management, use the LFE input and turn the crossover on the sub as high as it’ll go and set the crossover point on the Yamaha.   2-Any shielded RCA cable will work.   3-No.  SVS makes them along with many other companies but you’ll have to figure out if they’ll fit your sub.
    • Can’t wait to hear some more information about this. Welcome to the Forum.
    • Welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of great info. on this question.   Travis
    • Welcome to the Forum. Nothing too basic here. We will get this answered for you.    Can you post a photo or two of them. Can you get a model number from the one outside or is it flush mounted to a ceiling also.    A photo of where the wires come out of the wall might help as well.    You should have 3 pairs of wires exiting somewhere. One pair for each speaker. They may have had a speaker selector box to select which speakers, 1, 2 or 3 or any combination.    Then we need to figure out if the speakers are the normal type that can be run with a typical 3 ch. receiver, or if they are a 70v sound distribution system.    Don’t be overwhelmed, this stuff is pretty darn easy once we help you answer some basic questions.   Photos of speakers, model no. a plus, and photo where these wires come out will get you the answers.   Travis
    • I am throwing this out for a trade potential, it’s been fully recapped. new transistors, diodes, resistors where needed and required. Dolby board pinned and recapped as well. Sounds wonderful and is a looker too. Wood housing is very nice with no damage.    would love a pair of Klipschorns or La Scalas in less than great shape as long as drivers are correct. I have enough veneer to play with and want to make some special speakers for my space.   i can drive 150 miles from mobile Alabama for a meet up if anyone is interested.   thanks for looking.  
    • Rotel RA-1592 Integrated Amplifier for sale. Very nice condition with no scratches or marks, and working perfectly. Plenty of clean power and detail on both my A/D/S and Klipsch speakers. The RA-1592 is a combination of Rotel's powerful 200 watt Class AB amp; the RB-1582 MkII, and the award winning RC-1590 pre-amp. This gives the best of both worlds in one unit. This is a very powerful and robust amp that delivers it's 200 watts with what Rotel calls "dual-mono block topology. The pre-amp runs clean and quiet, and includes the superb AKM 32-bit/768kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Balanced XLR inputs, speaker outs A and B and includes the Rotel remote. RCA pre-outs, dual sub-woofer outs, plus trigger outs to turn on and off other connected units. The RA-1592 weighs 37 pounds net weight and will ship in the factory Rotel box. Pictures are included in the ad and please feel free to contact me with any questions. $895.00 plus shipping cost: $45.00 flat rate, lower 48 states only, reasonable requests only. Rotel RA-1592 had a retail price of $2399.00   Thanks for looking! Includes: Power cable, RCA cable, Rotel CD disk, USB cable and remote.