Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13434 topics in this forum

1. Wanted: K-77 tweeter

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 75 replies
    • 7.6k views
  2. SOLD-K-77 Tweeters 1 2

• 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 39 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Closed

• 6 replies
  4. WTB: Klipsch Academy

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Upgraded VRDS SOLD 1 2

• 24 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  • Recent Posts

• I grabbed mine used. Had Steve and the team recertify the lifetime warranty in my name, and quality check with a brand new set of tubes. The original owner also threw in a complete set of Cryotone tubes and a Decware power cord. It was a great deal.   I have a UFO25 and a CSP325 on order. I'm on the 12th page of the list so I've got a while to wait. This UFO2.1 is really nice. They don't come up that often, but you have to pounce when they do.
    • One of these days I hope to have the space to have a pair of these in my room. Been saying that for a while now, but a man can hope.   Beautiful speakers, and GLWS, whatever price you settle on
    • Thanks.   They sound like they measure, undistorted.    
    • Just checked eBay there's a few singles on there right now:   https://www.ebay.com/itm/166435378175?itmmeta=01HX1JE0PWKA0M25RMGZS7YGJW&hash=item26c05253ff:g:LTgAAOSwfdFlrsAo&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAAwIfOox6aUWXlrWM5WHNSj5gmHJbvR40FVMJnEVuq%2BpPtEVYT%2BpEb2posJxoVVk28%2Fzz%2BzmuVOHt3waMP0BcXEwxL4nyi%2FuLlOvY%2B7YFaDz%2B4oasYGsPzlB31nPyaQTI95cmQcPywY65eiiKRCdXlNWm9Hb9tNRetzVT5IvDGgfcTfMYOBnn541XXVXAV93n5v1U2CcVV3lo9Tzu7b46SDxJ1GUVOivmjnQ3CauGwFa1aNlu18CIV9odhg%2B3DwqFqoA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR8aLuLLoYw   https://www.ebay.com/itm/276447602252?itmmeta=01HX1JG862YXDVV28MR9T31CBH&hash=item405d8fa64c:g:uVgAAOSwWSpmMryu&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4JUaYY3yaBOYSUHrPTXF6LhZr12ZOCi8UeQZRKI4ID%2B9FGxyfvK%2FAj9y92gbqB11Jz5XF4fF9QAmlSN3r%2FluhbuXqtxqc3sZDhNd5Imyi%2FUesR1o5KRbB%2FS2YE7xEcqWheCgtXW%2BE73Vu6sUcUReBYVbaeDZSXbeMQYA6MY7j1yOQ9FOTu7AXTrqwW%2FMFJ2Pi04jI8ecTD3Q8NLDGmVRINg%2BPwNHvUUYEi3ZfvXVkHTHrFAYNTHNcBowTo7EItAvIzi1biiGJAShNAvdFXE2g6%2FXxERxtwu4d1mdkkD5xlKK|tkp%3ABk9SR4yDwbLoYw
    • Call or email Klipsch customer support if you can send them pictures of your speakers and serial numbers you should be able to order new k-48-st woofers. Otherwise I'd try and pick up a used set of k-48's from eBay just make sure they're 4 ohm as I've seen both 4 & 8 ohm versions. 
    • Can it get any better? Amazing speakers placed in an amazing audio space. Very impressive photos. Would love to spend an evening playing my favorite songs on this setup.
    • Jeff, I been using a 2 watt per channel amp for over 10 years on my khorns way more than enough power to run me out of the house!!!
    • Well saying too much might be considered pointless and extraneous. 😉