Solid State

Solid-state ONLY posts here please. Keep that tube stuff to that "other" subforum. ;-)

269 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. Email from NP.

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Pioneer SC-05

• 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. help with HK avr 135

• 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Class A

• 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Video

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  6. Emotiva Bas X A2

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. amplifier

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Monoprice Monolith with RF7ii ?

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Yamaha M 65

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  10. No Text...

• 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  • Recent Posts

• Nuttin like trying to adjust to a new med the Doc turned me on to.  Today's version of black beauties imo.  Jardiance.  Averaging 5 hours a nite of sleep if that and sittin starin into a screen absolutely worthless for the rest of the time.  Nope, not a side affect "they" say.  Told the Doc and he just stared at me.  No response.   Put an eyeball on dem gams boys!  @dirtmudd there's Nipper's replacement fo sure!  Wonder if she does Jardiance?  Lawdy!   Nuttin like sittin here wide awake lookin like an armadillo/possummmmm starin into a sea of headlights @ 330AM listenin to Snowy kill it.  😂     Gonna hit the sheets and check my eyelids for holes.    WAIT just had an appropriate flashback!       Here's a lol do nuttin moosic 1:41:30 for ya  @JohnJ  Get that second mugga and fire up some bkfast!         I'm out!  Maybe.      
    • Ha!                Thanks for joggin me @Full Range How he slipped thru the cracks back in 1905 I'll never know but it know it was his lyrics.  Way outta the box for the 60's but today sooo spot on!  Crazy good lp's.  Ya earned ur keep Buckeye!  😂
    • I am in the SF Bay Area. Would appreciate any leads on this amp.
    • Hello all,   Im looking at some HT upgrades (mainly rp-8000F iis, a new center, sub and receiver)   During my research, I've been looking between the Denon 4800h, Marantz Cinema 40, Onkyo RZ50 or RZ70. I saw a mention of pre-programmed "Klipsch" EQ settings in these Onkyos. Has anyone messed with this or have any input on this "mode"? Wondering if this is just gimmicks or if it's legit good.
    • I know the feeling!  Just ordered 3 more today and the one I was waiting on showed up a day early...  Another pile begins.  
    • Yea, that's what it did.  I knew it was there and missed just forgot what it did.   Been 50 years at least since I've even seen one.  If you miss it it just keps on running right?  Jemce the "Direct Drive"  lol  heck i dunno but think I'm close.  Gimme the bullet outta your shirt pocket.  lol
    • Not selling for $15,000, that’s the asking price.  You can price a stick at $1,000,000 and ask that price on eBay, doesn’t mean that’s what it’s worth.
    • I believe they were made in 2020, the fourth and fifth digits.
    • Nice amp. I’ve always wanted to try one. 
    • An optional remote is available from Bluesound.  However, it is not necessary and of limited use as it only controls volume and allows for skipping ahead or back.  The unit is controlled for the Bluesound App on a smartphone or tablet.    I've been using this system for 9 months or so and the high-resolution streaming from Amazon HD, Apple music, and Tidal is really phenomenal.