Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13436 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. Sold

• 12 replies
  2. WTB RC-62 IV Black

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. IC

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. WTB : RF 62ii

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Chorus II - Walnut - SOLD

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Selah Audio Ribbon Tweeter

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• Hello, Do you still have your VPI TNT for sale?   Thank you
    • The 1.5t MKII OPT II, has been re-installed is doing well. The “Thump”, has been eliminated, best of all the ceiling fan can be turned on & off without terrorizing our dog, and everyone else in the house. So, a win there for sure. Full disclosure, it’s probably overkill for the family room system, which is mostly TV/Movies 30% usually 5.1.2; with the Carver powering the L&R RP-280Fs. So, it rarely gets the chance to “Rock”. First impressions upon re-install were, that it was a bit harsh on the high end, this has either settled out after several days, or I’ve just grown accustomed to it(maybe it’s just the RP-280Fs that are “harsh”). It now has that usual increase in richness and soundstage that I’ve come to expect with external amplification, even just two channels, frees up the Denon to power everything else better. The Center ch dialogue is clearer without the load of the L&R.  For 2.1 music, usually streamed through AppleTV, it is effortlessly reaching insane volume levels, and sounding good. If I get ambitious I’d like to hear it how it sounds with the La Scalas. Moving heavy things around, and re-wiring, is not on my agenda today. if you have one these old Carver amps, check with Nelion Audio, and let Greg work his magic, It’s worth it. Money well spent in my opinion.   
    • I used studs on 8" centers, pink insulation, a layer of 3/4" plywood and then green glue and 5/8" drywall. The sound is pretty damn good with no noticeable vibrations or rattles at any volume. I did a fair amount of soundproofing tricks but the effort to totally isolate becomes a case in diminishing returns fast. 
    • https://www.discogs.com/release/5659673-The-City-Of-Prague-Philharmonic-Alien-Invasion-Space-And-Beyond-II   Got this a good few years back because parts of the OST for "Space - Above and Beyond" are on it. It's all recorded in surround stereo. Today I listened to this in surround the first time after all these years. I must say, not bad. There are a few pieces were I prefer the original recordings, but all in all not bad...  
    • I’d probably just clean them and leave them. I like patina on vintage pro gear. 
    • Easier to refinish/modify as they are.  
    • I have an HK 730 with my Cornwalls and love the looks and sound. 
    • https://www.discogs.com/release/17747827-Haken-Affinity  
    • Didn't know Bob Ross was in the band either