Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13426 topics in this forum

1. Cornscalas (NOT) sold 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Selling some "stuff." 1 2 3 4 5

• 93 replies
    • 9.9k views
    • 2 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 13.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 158 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 36 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 32 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
  3. FS: Peach 1 2

• 34 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 7 replies
  4. heresey 3

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Oppo BDP-95 SOLD 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
  6. Delete

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Auralic Vega Dac SOLD 1 2

• 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
  • Recent Posts

• There is no full grill.  The full grill was just grill material stretched and stapled to the front of the speaker and then hidden with molding.  Half grills yes.
    • Empire 698 TT btw. 😊
    • Got Wishbone Ash. And MSG up next Think 'Blowin Free' and 'Save Yourself" it ya want to rock out. 😊
    • Just bought a pair of Heresy IV driven with M5si integrated amplifier, MF MX-DAC and WIIM Pro Plus 2 music streamer. The horn tweeter and mid-range frequencies are sonically exceptional. However, the low frequency lacks deep bass which will require an additional sub-woofer to satisfy the blending musicality. Thankfully, a website called Microland Parts in Canada had an available genuine Forte III woofers which i have bought and replaced the Heresy IV woofers. The results is more satisfying, this time the low frequencies kicks end. The sonic experience is night and day!!
    • It was actually a lil pamphlet/book I used for a book report in like 9th grade.  The school had nothing of his on the shelves 50 years later.  Now they do!  I donated 1 each of the two museum books that were sold the past couple years.  The Librarian loved the quality and is using them as reference books in the school library. 
    • Are ya sure or did he lay the phone down and walk away?  Asking for a friend.      Well, that album speaks volumes about your taste in music!  Crank it up cause ya bought 'em to hear 'em!  Gonna fit right in w/the gaggle!   Just another of the red-headed step brothers.  😂            
    • I have a pair of those at my place right now that a forum member graciously let me borrow. I am surprised how good they sound. I have exclusively been listing to them for the last couple months. They would make a perfect outdoor/ garage speaker or if you had the room inside. 
    • Your sub has an active and a passive woofer.  They’re two completely different woofers.   Also, I don’t think your sub is quite old enough to be in the Klipsch museum which is the topic of the forum section you posted this in.  😉
    • Thanks, I’ll be getting a pair for my Cornscala’s pronto!  I suppose if I ever get a pair of Klipschorn’s the DE 10-8’s would work out fine also?