Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Woke up this morning to an email from ABF saying over the weekend the shipment showed up at my local facility and they will be delivered tomorrow. Called them up and said I will come get them right now. I GOT EM! Pictures to come soon! 

Great to hear. Sorry to hear of all the troubles. I'd be furious.

Also, sorry for not responding sooner on this, but I wanted to let you know that earlier today I sent a link to this thread to our heads of Customer Service, so they can investigate what went wrong and where, and hopefully avoid this kind of thing in the future.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chad said:

Great to hear. Sorry to hear of all the troubles. I'd be furious.

Also, sorry for not responding sooner on this, but I wanted to let you know that earlier today I sent a link to this thread to our heads of Customer Service, so they can investigate what went wrong and where, and hopefully avoid this kind of thing in the future.

I appreciate that but this situation wasn't your fault at all (I'm assuming you work for Klipsch) It was ABF but they did handle it in a quick manner and everything did arrive unharmed and in perfect mint condition so all is good! I will post pictures but everyone is demanding I clean up all the boxes and everything I left, I really haven't even gotten a chance to set them up yet. 

I really appreciate everyone's support throughout all this. I am sorry for those that might have thought I was acting like a baby. I wonder if perhaps I should apologize to ABF for how rude I was to them. 

• Like 1

GREAT TO HEAR>>>>>>don't throw away those boxes someone might need them and they are expensive.

I cant wait to see pics to bad you did not make video of unboxing that would be the first for a K-Horn.

I don't think you should say sorry  [they should not have gotten lost to begin with]   but maybe thank them for finding them and not blowing you off.

WOW so glad you got them I know how good they look I wanted some as soon as I saw them. SO AWESOME ENJOY MAN!!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

I really appreciate everyone's support throughout all this. I am sorry for those that might have thought I was acting like a baby.

I wonder if perhaps I should apologize to ABF for how rude I was to them. 

I took a survey of the Klipschites following this thread, and exactly NONE of them thought you acted poorly.  In fact, you probably handled it better than 99% of us.  With all that money on the line starting with the first disaster and then the second one, I would have been out of my mind.

+++

Can you IMAGINE if you had taken my advice and had a camera crew (kids, wife, etc) documenting all this?  There would have been endless video of the driveway with no truck in it, or the one truck with the one piece zooming in on you as you realized three quarters of your speakers were missing?  :o

Seriously Aaron, enjoy your speakers.  Here's hoping that great sound will blow you away.  :emotion-21:  :emotion-25:  :emotion-19:

• Like 2

Aaron,

You did not act in anyway less than incredibly mature. I'm not sure how I would have handled what you just experienced. 

Now for for the fun stuff. Get those beauties set up and rockin.  :D

then post some some photos so the rest of us can drool over them...

Congrats,

Mark

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 5:45 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

Perspective. Heck, even USNRET has to deal with this basic fundamental need right now.

I have a beautiful set of LaScalas but had no running water a majority of the summer because all the new tech companies in Lehi and and f****** NSA Data center sucked all the water to cool their server and dropped the water table and our landlord is too cheap to drill a new well. I had to bring in drinking water and flush the toilet for my pregnant wife with a bucket. :mellow:

Anyway, Im so stoked for Aaron to finally get his other speaker! At least you will have a story to tell your buddies when they come over and listen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AaronB123 said:

Woke up this morning to an email from ABF saying over the weekend the shipment showed up at my local facility and they will be delivered tomorrow. Called them up and said I will come get them right now. I GOT EM! Pictures to come soon! 

Pics or it didn't happen. ;-)