General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

21519 topics in this forum

1. Cornwalls? Maybe??

• 5 replies
  2. JBL tent sale

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. Cornwalls to sell

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. Yamahuh?

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Problems w/reciever

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Brandnamez.com

• 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Welcome back! May your father rest in peace. Have you considered now taking at least a couple more pics of the front and tops of each speaker. They will also help members here evaluate the pair, unless you now have a price you would like to publish. Thanks, for letting the forum know of the gentleman's demise. Thanks!
    • That said, for newbies only...:    
    • ahhhh....the old "salt is bad for you" BS... Too much sodium and not enough potassium yes but salt is not the problem.
    • Hi there, I had the same issue. I understand that this problem occurs when you connect the STB and the GND. I have the Cinema 600, with the subwoofer and the satellites, and everything stayed on once the soundbar was turned off. I repaired the original (as some sheets indicated) and replaced the 400v 100uf capacitors and the 16v 220uf ones with new ones, since the regulator was OK, and reassembled with the original parts. And everything started working perfectly again.
    • I am having the same problem it is not working at all what is the solution for this.
    • Blah, I'm on strike.  Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23 # in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores.  He laffed and I countered with, "Ya know what?  I've known you and your wife my entire life and I've NEVER seen you in any grocery store."  He got a laff outta that.  Then told me everything looked much better so there's that.  My old butt isn't goin anywhere yet. 
    • Yes what are your dimensions room wise , ceiling. Agree with above depending on what fronts you are using. @roc2it
    • Hi Everyone, these speakers are still available. My poor Dad sadly got very sick shortly after we put up the post and ultimately passed away due to complications of Lewy body dementia. I was so glad to be fully involved in caring for him during his illness and am so glad we got to spend that time together as a family. Now that we are all getting our feet back under us again, I'm trying to help Mom find someone who is ready for these speakers to be a part of their lives for the next 40 years. 💗 The speakers are still in Shreveport, Louisiana. I've had recommendations for potential buyers to find a mover through UShip, so feel free to ping me with any questions.
    • Hello,  I have decided to part out my Series 1 RF-7    Woofer K1089-AV $130.00 each (Have 4 )  Horns K-67-KV $85.00 Each (have 2 ) Cross Overs $75.00 each (have 2 ) Feet All 8 of them $100.00  Grills No broken pegs on them $70 each ( have 2 )    Send a PM if you are wanting any of it.  I can ship to the 48 states  Location is South Ca