Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13381 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.5k views
  1. for sale

• 2 replies
  2. What would you do?

• 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. WTB RC-64

• 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 23 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Waitin' For The Bus   Jalapeño Green Vinyl
    • Who is ready for an upgrade?! 😁 Of course these won't have that new speaker smell, and McIntosh sold separately.                                                                                                                                                                                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/335314758967?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SmRy3-LkTUO&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=r2R6ukhLSuG&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
    • I been up, I been down Take my word, my way around I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush I been bad, I been good Dallas, Texas, Hollywood I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush Take me back, way back home Not by myself, not alone I ain't askin' for much I said, Lord, take me downtown I'm just lookin' for some tush   HQ-180 RTI Pressing
    • @Bacek I have updated the measurements I made about the Aiyima A07. It might be of interest to you.   As you'll recall I'm driving my tri-amped La Scalas with three A07s (1 for the tweeters, 1 for the squawkers, and 1 for the woofers). Here's the post.
    • Only way I see that happening is angry spouse divorce proceedings.
    • That is really weird. I assumed it was vibration in the wall caused by different frequencies. You might want to take the mid horn out and check to see if the driver is tight to the horn.   
    • I see these are for sale. Are you selling or buying? 
    • Hello I have a Klipsch 600 cinema soundbar. The first one had the no power issue. Klipsch replaced it and in less than a year the new 600 soundbar does a loud popping sound and then sound is reduced so you can not hear it anymore. Factory reset will fix it for about 5 minutes and it does the same thing again. Contacted Klipsch and they said it is too far out of warranty to replace it. They did send a 30% coupon for a full priced item but with the average life span of a year I do not think I want to purchase another Klipsch soundbar. My question is does anybody done or have a repair for this? Is it a supply power issue on the 24 volt side? Thanks