1. Klipsch Announcements

1. Klipsch News

Important news pertaining to Klipsch will be posted here.

Watch this space for announcements/info about the 2020 Klipsch Pilgrimage!

Klipsch Website and Forums news. This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
      Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.

1. Klipsch Museum: News & Announcements

Any news or announcements related to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be posted here.

Got a Klipsch history question for historian Jim Hunter? Ask here! 

Let's talk about the museum here!

1. General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

Talk about stereo amp and speaker matching here.

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
      Hz so good.

Talk about custom Home Theater designs and our Klipsch Architectural products here.

Talk about our Pro Audio and Cinema products here.

Talk about restoring older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

Talk about our in-ear and on-ear headphones here.

Talk about our KMC Music Systems, Portable Systems, Computer Speakers and legacy iPod speakers here.

Talk about that sweet warm tube sound.

Solid-state ONLY posts here please. Keep that tube stuff to that "other" subforum. ;-)

1. Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
      Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

• Recent Posts

• Something a bit different.   Retiring from full time work, had time to design a little 7591 p-p amp.  Solid state, power supplies for HV and bias suppliers. non-inductive B+, metal film resistors, microphone cable for all small signals. separate circuits for chassis and 0V references, filtered AC input, all metal construction, no sheet metal screws.  Top plate is CNC machined, black anodized, 1/4" Aluminum plate stock.  Bottom section 300 series mirror stainless, CNC formed directly from my CAD files using SolidWorks.  Can use Lundahl or Hammond transformers.  Everything but the output transformers sourced from USA.    The graphic overlays are the same material plastic lenses for eyeglasses are made from (optical polycarbonate).     There's a very cool hifi store a few miles from my place where we gave it a listen for most of the afternoon on a pair of Focals and they'd like to have the amp to show in their listening area.  I'll set up but I'm a wee bit hesitant to become an amplifier manufacturer, could be fun but some hassles to.  I'd have to set up a facility.   Then there's the "how do you compete against the Chinese $800 everything tube amps?"             
    • I am now underway until evening, so I cannot wright so good from where I am. If you are still interested, it is the question how long the classified will be online before the speakers being sold.
    • Where'd you find her @dirtmudd?  Everything around here is 60's + and shakey on ladders and everything else.    
    • I am going deep down my First Watt rabbit-hole. Looking for a SIT-3 or F3.   Please PM if you are selling.        SIT3 SIT-3 F3 F-3
    • KT88, after you remove the side panels, the rest of the bass bin, including the open panels at the back, is extremely sturdy! Think 3/4 inch thick, heavy plywood, all the way around . . .          
    • I have Plex for movies, but ROON for music. I agree with everything pbphoto said. I started using Plex for music originally, but once ROON came out, I preferred that over PLEX. I used VLC years ago when I had a Linux machine and external hard drive but wasn't crazy about it. I don't think it was developed as it is now, so my opinion may be mute.
    • There isn’t any sound coming from my Cinema 800. I’ve unplugged, done system reset. Nothing seems to work until I reload the firmware. I’m using the latest firmware download. The sound keeps dropping out every 3rd or 4th time I turn the system on. Really getting tired of this issue. Anyone know of a fix for this issue.
    • Been a Roon user for 5+ years.  It's not without faults but it offers a lot of flexibility.  I use it to stream my local library + Qobuz + live radio to a variety of end-points. Its database engine and meta-data are great. Roon Arc works well streaming your in-house Roon environment to wherever you are.  I've never used Plex or VLC so I can't comment.
    • Good Evening,   just discover Plex after finishing a 3 month trial Roon, and today, by typo mistake VLC, any comment on those system? is there one that you prefer?    All play archived music database, some do integration, others partial integration with streamers.   Since i rip, my 40000 songs with itunes, for listening, seems it sound bit better with Roon and Plex, VLC (not try it, for now)   any comment, or suggestion?   best regards and many thanks for you help, my music life is improving, since i discover your forum!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SonicAngel