1. Klipsch Announcements

1. Klipsch News

Important news pertaining to Klipsch will be posted here.

Watch this space for announcements/info about the 2020 Klipsch Pilgrimage!

Klipsch Website and Forums news. This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
      Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.

1. Klipsch Museum: News & Announcements

Any news or announcements related to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be posted here.

Got a Klipsch history question for historian Jim Hunter? Ask here! 

Let's talk about the museum here!

1. General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

Talk about stereo amp and speaker matching here.

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
      Hz so good.

Talk about custom Home Theater designs and our Klipsch Architectural products here.

Talk about our Pro Audio and Cinema products here.

Talk about restoring older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

Talk about our in-ear and on-ear headphones here.

Talk about our KMC Music Systems, Portable Systems, Computer Speakers and legacy iPod speakers here.

Talk about that sweet warm tube sound.

Solid-state ONLY posts here please. Keep that tube stuff to that "other" subforum. ;-)

1. Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
      Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

• Recent Posts

• Oh, to my shame. I’ve researched KLIPSCH systems and not until @mookiej put the ad up for his Klipsch KI-396 SMA-II For Sale St. Louis. I did not know KLIPSCH made live sound gear. My criticism is undeserved. My research which, is usually, pretty good, did not come up with any of the Commercial/Pro Audio items listed.    Today I found the PRO AUDIO website page. Thus, I am happily eating my own words. If KLIPSCH has live sound….That is DEALER LICENSE I choose. @Travis In Austin.     
    • Just like the fire ants. Keep getting closer and closer. I’m in Cobb and we have them to the west. Dillos too. Hehe
    • I have a pair on stools flanking my workbench. My test Polks on top of them seem to have more bass…..  I was hoping that having the Heresy at ear level was gonna be great. They are just so much better on slants on the floor. Or as I say. The best stands for Heresy are subwoofers. 
    • This guy had been hit on our street. Glad to see he's gone, but this is a bit worrisome. We're as far north as you can get in Georgia, and now we have to worry about armadillos?   They carry leprosy bacterium. It's started to be a problem in Florida for some time now. Both of my wife's parents had leprosy, also know as Hansen's disease. They were cured but not before the advent of antibiotics that make it easier to treat.  
    • @MookieStl what are those? Where are those?   I’ve looked for items of this type. I found nothing in (stage) battle ready speakers.   That is what I’m looking for!   hmmm. 
    • My branches wil go left first  near cash register and door zone 1 RC52C (Right wall), CROSSOVER 2.7khz, Tweeter K-110A TRACCKTRIX and eventual Midrange. (Left wall)   zone two going right Second (eventual) RC-52C (Back wall Bass) *(almost 50 ft.)   zone 3 (Left wall middle of store from the right longest path almost 70ft.) - CROSSOVER 2.7khz K-110A tweeter, TrackTrix and eventual Mid    
    • O.K. I get to assemble a system using the ROCKVILLE - RCS80-1 a 70Volt 60 Watt system at 8 ohms.   The space is commercial for garments and polished rocks, etc. The system will consist of Two K-101 Horn Tweeters, One K-110A TRACKTRIC Horn Tweeter, Two 2.7 kHz KLIPSCH Crossovers., and an RC-52C Speaker.    what is not present is what will be required to round out the space and complete the 70Volt chain. That would be at least one Midrange Horn and one more center console type.    space is maybe 40 x 15. Or 600sq. Ft. Anticipating 12 Gauge speaker cable. Anticipate connections on rear of Rockville RCS80 as being too thick a cable. Will use  ‘U’ shape connectors for rear panel connections.    3 zones zone 1 - RC-52C with a second similar system zone 2 Tweeters zone 3 Midrange   alternate set-up zone 1 front store (RC-52C and 1 tweeter zone 2 back of store Tweeter and  eventually a second Similar RC-52C and midrange zone 3 middle, which includes dressing rooms, Tweeter and eventual midrange   issue being. If Crossovers ar set on the line there will require junctions separating the tweeter crossover to midrange. Perhaps, I’m viewing this incorrectly. I’ve worked with crossovers before MUSYSIC MU-CO4W PROFESSIONAL 2/3/4-WAY AUDIO STEREO SOUND PROCESSING CROSSOVER. Different type.    but, the speaker cable must be formed to a connection. That connection inserted into the crossover port. The connections exiting the crossover are then the connections that scale down to 16 or 18 gauge speaker cable going to the tweeter, or midrange units. Basically, left an righ wall ion top display shelves. Opposing eachother with an eventual and final KLIPSCH RC-52C on back wall to cut the middle providing bass.   as I understand it. The crossovers will continue the series as it is jumped in at the first tweeter in a series that connects the second. With no disruption from the midrange connected simultaneously to the same crossover from the appropriate connection for mid.         
    • Much cooler here today. Forcast say a high of only 75
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Justin Case