Welcome to our new Community Forums!
Please note that we are still in the process of tweaking some of the settings and look & feel.
Some important info & known issues:
- Unfortunately, everyone what had a member account before the migration will need to reset their password. There was no way around this, as the old forum software used a completely different password encryption scheme than the new forums.Sorry for the inconvenience, but you should only need to do this once. (see the login form for more info)
- Private messages were migrated, however the message subjects had to be reset to "(Migrated PM)". I know this may create some confusion.
- Because some things didn't have a 1:1 match between old system and new system on your member profiles, certain things in your profile may have changed. You will probably want to edit your member profile and set your time zone and any other fields that may be different from the old system, including your Notification settings.
- There may be other oddities and weirdness (aside from the usual member-generated oddities and weirdness ) around the forums, but for the most part things should be "normal".
- If you see anything that may be not what you expect, or are unsure how some things work on the new forum, there is a help system available via a Help link at the very bottom of every page.
- If something is REALLY strange or seemingly broke, you can send me a PM and I'll look into it.
If you have problems resetting your password, please see this topic: http://community.kli...-cannot-log-in/
Klipsch Web Developer