1. Klipsch Announcements

1. Klipsch News

Important news pertaining to Klipsch will be posted here.

Watch this space for announcements/info about the 2020 Klipsch Pilgrimage!

Klipsch Website and Forums news. This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
      Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.

1. Klipsch Museum: News & Announcements

Any news or announcements related to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be posted here.

Got a Klipsch history question for historian Jim Hunter? Ask here! 

Let's talk about the museum here!

1. General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

Talk about stereo amp and speaker matching here.

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
      Hz so good.

Talk about custom Home Theater designs and our Klipsch Architectural products here.

Talk about our Pro Audio and Cinema products here.

Talk about restoring older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

Talk about our in-ear and on-ear headphones here.

Talk about our KMC Music Systems, Portable Systems, Computer Speakers and legacy iPod speakers here.

Talk about that sweet warm tube sound.

Solid-state ONLY posts here please. Keep that tube stuff to that "other" subforum. ;-)

1. Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
      Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

• Recent Posts

• If you’re playing monopoly on your monopoly board, are you going to change the rules because it’s your game and you get to choose whatever you want because you paid for the monopoly game? 
    • Right, and there was a time where you could own people as property, and you could do whatever you wanted with them, and you wouldn’t be breaking any rules or laws. ** my point is is just because something is within the rules doesn’t necessarily mean it’s right**   No one is arguing that Klipsch is not within their right to do whatever they want on this forum. If you throw a party are you seriously going to tell people to stop talking about a movie you don’t like just because it’s your house and you can boss people around? 
    • Boys this isn’t the way I choose to spend my time so I’ve expressed my opinions and will leave it there.. 🙂   Take Care, miketn
    • It’s simple if I own the home and pay the bills it’s my home but I do invite people in if they behave.. 😉   Klipsch owns and pays the bills for this home/space and they do invite people in within certain guidelines to enjoy sharing this place.   As far as anyone from Klipsch being here is irrelevant and not required to enjoy this space.
    • OK, fair enough, but who is the person that made these rules and enforcing them? I’ll be happy to retract what I said if I’m wrong.
    • Some of the off-limit topics on this forum weren’t always the off-limit topics (that has changed a lot!). And I would say that this is not Klipsch ‘s house (their barely ever here), IMHO we should be the ones that dictate what type of discussions we wanna have as long as we’re not disrespecting anyone in the process I don’t see the issue. If I want to compare this with that, or if I want to talk about upgrading this, or modifying that …who cares 🤷‍♂️.    Again I’m speaking my opinion so I’m not expecting anyone to agree or disagree. I just think the policing, and censorship has really ripped this forum apart., and drove so many former members away …There’s barely anyone ever logged in compared to what it was years ago. That didn’t happen on accident. I’ve had plenty of conversations with people that have left this forum, and why… so I’m not just making this up. 
    • Wait! 😮 I appreciate Klipsch having this Forum but it's far from being their  house or home...In fact, how often do you see anyone from Klipsch Here? 🤔 I have been uninvited  here before,but the reason I keep coming back (here and AVS) is to give advice and see if anything interesting is going on.  Yep. There's the rub. Actually, not too many places left where you actually know folks and in the age of Google who needs a forum? 🤓
    • Yes John, good band, 40:    
    • Yes like take off your dirty disgusting shoes. I've seen the floors at the urinals you visit
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Drew2