1. Klipsch Announcements

1. Klipsch News

Important news pertaining to Klipsch will be posted here.

Watch this space for announcements/info about the 2020 Klipsch Pilgrimage!

Klipsch Website and Forums news. This section of the forums is strictly for technical questions related to these forums or other Klipsch websites.
      Please see one of the many other sections of the forums to post any other kind of topic. For specific Klipsch product assistance, visit: https://support.klipsch.com.

1. Klipsch Museum: News & Announcements

Any news or announcements related to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be posted here.

Got a Klipsch history question for historian Jim Hunter? Ask here! 

Let's talk about the museum here!

1. General Klipsch Info

Talk about any other Klipsch Audio products and accessories here.

Talk about stereo amp and speaker matching here.

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

Scratch that "low-end itch" with talk about subwoofers of all types.
      Hz so good.

Talk about custom Home Theater designs and our Klipsch Architectural products here.

Talk about our Pro Audio and Cinema products here.

Talk about restoring older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

Talk about our in-ear and on-ear headphones here.

Talk about our KMC Music Systems, Portable Systems, Computer Speakers and legacy iPod speakers here.

Talk about that sweet warm tube sound.

Solid-state ONLY posts here please. Keep that tube stuff to that "other" subforum. ;-)

1. Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
      Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

• Recent Posts

• We purchased our 1996 (last year manu. I believe) ChorusII speakers in 1998. Built like a tank and we will never replace them. Still look as new too. We are pretty proud of Klipsch and the fact that this American outfit is still standing today.🤝 And with this build back better thing, we're simply amazed really.  We use that set of speakers in two separate front living room set-ups, Primary is the Yamaha RX-V2700 5.3 setup and a separate 2 channel set up consisting of an Oppo 103 as the only source into a Decware Zen ufo tube amp. The speaker cables are split between two completely separate sets of cables at the speaker connections.  Work great!  We turn the primary rx-v2700 off when changing to 2 channel. Being sure to leave one 'system' off for the other. And that little tube amp just constantly amazes us with these big ol' speakers. ~Plenty~ of volume out of 2.3 watts.  Gorgeous sounding!~ Looked up those Volti Razz and yup, they look like dandys too~ Price difference should dictate what is used inside and cabinets of course too. Affordability is out the window these days and we're retired too. Just lucky to have older gear that still works like a champ! Let us know how those Volti's work out. Should be all good too! 👌
    • During the last week of June, @Chief bonehead Roy Delgado, Jr. will be doing a live presentation with Mark Casavant  (possible surprise quests) on the soon-to-be-released La Scala AL6 System during the last week of June. (I will update on exact date/time, platform). He may also talk about some other things in Heritage pipeline, joint ventures and maybe some other surprises. There will be an opportunity for those watching the live presentation (general public)  to ask questions during the live in  "chat."   For anyone who has watched a Listening Lounge in the past you know that that questions fly and it is impossible them to see them all, let along answer them. So, I am posting this thread here so if you have questions about the AL6 System, active cross-over, etc., integration with the forthcoming Heritage Subwoofers, I am posting this thread here for Forum Members to ask questions which I will get to Roy and Mark in advance of the live presentation to give them an idea about what people are interested in knowing.    Ask away.    Travis
    • Did it crumble in your hands?
    • Roy will be doing a live presentation with Mark Casavant on the soon-to-be-released (late summer/Fall) La Scala during the last week of June. Maybe some other surprises. There will be an opportunity for those watching the live to ask questions during the live in the "chat." However, I will be posting a thread here in the Forum for people to ask questions which I will get to Roy and Mark ahead of time so it will give them an idea about what people are interested in knowing.    Travis
    • Last couple years everything has went way up or if not they have to cut corners and we are stuck in the middle…with our dollars
    • Why do people take what they read on the internet as gospel? A competitor is bashing another competitor's product? Say it isn't so.  Today, it is almost impossible to get anything that doesn't have something made in Asia. Not all of that is bad. Just like the US, we can make very high quality stuff, but hardly anyone wants to pay for it. So they make the best they can to fit a price point.    Anyone who has ever worked in any kind of manufacturing knows that product quality is not the top concern. What usually is the top concern is making good enough, repeatable, and quantity of product to fit a price point and margin.   What is super expensive now? WOOD, get a new fence put it, it will make your head spin.  Having seen Forte IV's next to Forte I's the cabinets of the I is much thicker and higher quality over the IV.  My guess is they took some more profit out of the cabinet and put it into new networks and horns.  People tend to think that Klipsch is trying to make the best sounding speaker they can. In reality, they are making the best speaker they can to fit a certain price point and profit.  If you think they will not change something to save .05 cents per speaker you are kidding yourself.  Company's go out of their way to also not compete with their own products. They will cheap out, or change lower end products to keep people interested in the higher end stuff.    The Razz is 50% more in cost over the Forte IV, so it be higher quality.  But all this is mute, we mostly care about sound, hopefully they are 50% better in sound quality. But they do also look the part.  
    • Tried to upload pic unsuccessfully 
    • Photos and location would help your sale.
    • One of the Little Rock flippers is selling some oak CF-3's for a grand.  No affiliation, etc.     https://www.facebook.com/share/DX2wnp8LjsScw9GK/   For posterity.  
    • One pair of commercial heresy’s and one pair of stage heresy monitors for sale.  $1500 for all or $800 for each pair.   Central Arkansas email me for pics or with questions please sammybates.sb@gmail.com
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SamB